nine

I never thought that I'd have this much confidence in myself.

Maybe that's what happens when you don't have a two hundred pound abusive man hounding you every second.

As I walk away from the couch and away from Harry I can feel all of their eyes on me. I know I probably fucked myself over for taking two shots but it was definitely worth it when I saw the look on Harry's face. Especially when I said please to him the way I did, it looked as if his soul left his body for a second.

I run up to Millie who is now on the dance floor and surprise her with a hug. She immediately wraps her arms around me and spins me around.

"You look so hot tonight girl!! I didn't know you had tattoos." She shouts over the music. I pull back and smile at her.

"You look so good!! Nearly made me convert for a second!" I shout back to her, the alcohol making me more ballsy. She tilts her head back and laughs out loud.

"I fucking can't with you." She says before grabbing my hands and pulling me onto the dance floor with her.

We begin to sway our bodies together with our hands interlocked. The music blasting through our bodies and the adrenaline running through our blood taking over our movements. We probably look like idiots right now dancing like this but at this point who cares.

"Catch me in the mall, you know I buy it out,
G5 plane, yeah, I fly it out."

I look at Millie with wide ecstatic eyes and bring my head up to her ears.

"Let me grind on you I wanna mess with Harry." She nods her head and we both look over to the couches.

Harry is sat on the couch looking directly at both of us with a drink in his hand. Niall is also looking over at us, probably watching over Millie. Even Blake is looking over here but I instantly look back to Harry. He raises his eyebrows at me wondering what I'm going but all I do is give him a smirk back.

Time for the show.

Millie turns me around so my ass is right on her hips. She places her hands right on my hip bones and puts pressure on them, urging me to move them.

Instantly, I begin to circle my hips on Millie. I bring my arms up and run them through my hair and tilt my head back, resting it on her shoulder.

"Harry is hooked

"Harry is hooked." I hear her voice in my ear.

I look over at the couches and see Harry who is now sat up with his elbows on his knees. I glance at Niall as well and see his jaw is nearly on his lap in shock. They both probably thought that we wouldn't be like this since we barely know each other but girls will do just about anything to each other in a club.