thirty eight

I pull my parking brake and turn my car off as Harry pulls in next to me. The sound of his car roaring in the garage has me reaching down to grab my things, including the gun he gave me.

As Harry's car shuts off and I hear a car door slam, my nerves begin to inflate.

I know I completely asked for this by nearly giving a gun a blow job to tease Harry but I can't help but be nervous. I have no idea if he'll be enraged or if he's gonna rip my clothes off.

I grab my purse and my bag of things from the hospital before grabbing the gun and tucking it in my purse.

Before I even have the chance to turn around, my door flies open and a pair of familiar hands grab my chin.

Harry's hand turns my face to look directly into his eyes and once I see how blown his pupils are, my worry only grows.

"Who in the fuck do you think you are?" Harry says in between his teeth.

His attitude has my worry turning into anger. Since he's so concerned, he's about to know that I'm not the one he wants to fuck with.

Just as I'm about to snap back at him, his large hand finds its way on my upper thigh. The coldness of his skin has goosebumps rising all over me but the sensation shoots straight to the deep pit of my stomach. A harsh squeeze to my thigh has me gasping at how rough it was.

I look deep into his eyes and quickly recognize the lust flooding through them.

"So you want my hand around your neck, yeah?" Harry lowly taunts.

His hand painfully glides up my thigh, the feeling making my stomach turn. His hand doesn't stop there though. It continues up my stomach and over my breasts until they find their place right below my neck. I can feel his finger putting light pressure around my collar bones which has my head spinning and my thighs clenching. I swallow at the scent of him, my weakness, as I stare into his eyes.

At this point, I don't care what I have to do. This throbbing sensation is almost too intense to tolerate.

I need him.

All of him.

Now.

"Please, baby," I beg in a quiet tone causing Harry's breath to bitch in the back of his throat. "I need you."

Harry's eyes roll to the back of his head for a quick second before he slides his hand further up my chest until his fingertips reach the sides of my neck. He creeps his face closer to mine like he's desperate for my presence. His eyes are locked on my lips as our noses start to graze each other.

I can feel his hot breathe traveling down my cheek and neck as he continues to tease me, refusing to give me what I need.

I can smell the mint in his breath as his lips start to graze my own which is only tempting me more and more.

I move forward so that Harry is forced to shift back to allow me to step out of my car. I don't even bother taking anything out of the car with me considering there is a good chance that Harry might be taking my virginity against the wall of this garage.

Harry places his hand against the door of my car to slam it shut before pressing his body hard against mine, my back hitting my car. I gasp at the roughness of the action as Harry drops his lips down to hover above the crook of my neck.

I grasp his shirt in a desperate attempt to keep myself standing.

"You need me, baby?" Harry says lowly, the deepness of his rich tone nearly making my legs shake. "Tell me what you need and I'll give it to you."