thirty four

e.

As I shift the sports car into fourth gear, allowing me to speed up while I go around the tight corners, the only thing I can think of is where the hell Niall and the other guy went.

I was honestly so bewildered in my swarmed thoughts that I didn't even know I lost them. I remember seeing the bright headlights of Nialls car behind me but once I started thinking about Eric wailing in pain I just felt different.

I felt free.

It all kinda just hit me at once. I no longer have to worry about Eric and now I'm finally with a guy who truly likes me for me. I don't have to pretend and I don't have to worry about any more lies.

The feeling had my joy through the roof and next thing I knew I was flying down these winding backroads. The colorful leaves were floating all around me and the nice night breeze had my hair flying everywhere.

I've never enjoyed a drive like this and it's honestly relaxing. The music blasting, the breeze, and the vibes had me so energetic.

Soon enough, I shift the car into second gear to turn into the driveway of the large white house. The gates automatically open for me allowing me to cruise right up to the underground garage.

I turn off the headlights and allow the lit-up garage to light up the way to Harry's parking spot. I push in the clutch and put the car in neutral so I can coast right into the space which happens to be right next to the entrance to the house.

I pull the parking brake up and turn the car off. As I grab my phone and open the door to get out of the car, Nialls black range rover pulls up next to me on the left and Ronan's maroon supra pulls into the spot on my right.

I step out of the car, locking it after, as Niall and Ronan get out of their cars.

"You were driving so damn fast and for what?" Ronan says.

I turn to look at him, his brown is swept up above his forehead. It's giving me very much 2013 Justin Bieber vibes but it suits him very well.

"I have a lead foot." I shrug my shoulders.

Ronan smiles at my response and leans himself against the wall next to the door.

I'm not gonna lie, he is very good-looking. He has on a black t-shirt that hugs his muscled body nicely, and light wash jeans with rips at the knees. From what it looks like he has no tattoos but you never know to be honest.

"I still can't believe Harry let you drive that fucking car," Niall says as he locks his car.

I smile widely at him while I walk up to the door to enter the house. He rolls his eyes at me then continues to throw his arm around my shoulder. Immediately, his scent ravages my senses. He smells so relaxing and inviting that it could cause me to fall asleep in a second. It's a comforting mix of lavender and amber wood.

Ronan follows behind Niall and I as we walk into the brightly lit house. We all walk down the empty hallway, the only noise surrounding us is the sound of my heels hitting the hardwood floor.

I turn my head to the side to get a quick look at Ronan's newly attached ear to see how it's doing. The area is very red and swollen which is expected after something like this. The stitches are tiny only because I wanted to make sure that it wouldn't irritate him and tempt him to rip them out.

Niall slides his arm off my shoulder once we all enter the living room where both he and Ronan instantly move to the couch. They both fall back into the clean white couches and perch their feet up on the coffee table. Niall grabs the remote and turns the large tv on to scroll through the options to watch.