twenty eight

i've been obsessed with this song lately.

———————————————————————

h.

Oh, am I ready to get these motherfuckers.

I have been waiting so long for this moment and Liam finally fucked up. Plus, to make things even easier on me, the dumb fuck brought Eric with him too.

When I heard Esme scream his name and say that he was here, I felt the most intense rush of anger fill my body that I could barely even move. Then the moment I saw Liam throw her over his shoulder to get away, I didn't even get a second to think before I pointed my pistol to his leg and pulled the trigger.

Right when I saw him fall outside the door, I was about to start hauling ass to go get my girl but when I fired that first shot, only more followed.

Not only from Liam's men as retaliation but from my men also.

I can confidently say that my men have much better aim considered almost all of Liam's men were shot dead and all my men survived, only a couple being shot in the arm or having their shoulders grazed by a bullet.

The second the bullet stopped flying, Louis and I ran to the door to get Esme but when he was nowhere to be seen, worry started filling my brain wondering where she was until I heard an ear-piercing scream come from around the side of the house.

When I saw Eric punch my Esme in the face, all I had was crimson notions. All I saw was red and that piece of shits face.

I've never felt so much joy in my life when beating someone's ass and let me just say that that kid is not coming out of here alive today. Today, he's gonna be begging to kiss the ground I walk on for me to stop beating him.

Nobody fucking touches her.

I look down to my side as I guide Esme and I downstairs and see that she now has her hood over her head while her hand that is completely covered by her sleeve is in front of her mouth.

How the actual fuck can someone be so beautiful?

I always swore off relationships. Shit, I didn't believe feelings like this even existed.

Then I got to know her.

When Esme first got here, I never knew that this is what it would've become. Honestly, I only had her kidnapped to provoke Liam which obviously worked but now she is much more than a simple plan to me. She is the only thing on my mind from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep.

I only hope she feels the same way...

"Harry," Esme speaks up as we make our way down the stairs. "I'm a little scared."

I immediately stop and turn my body towards her, placing my hand on her cheek to make sure I have her full attention.

"I'm right here love. Louis, Niall, and Zayn are here too. I have all my men here and I promise nothing will happen to you." I graze my thumb along her cheek, her soft skin feeling like heaven.

Esme shakes her head and looks at me. "I'm not nervous about getting hurt. I'm nervous about what their answers will be to my questions."

I tilt my head at her and peck her forehead before grabbing her hand and guiding her down the stairs again.

"Don't be nervous, I'm sure everything is going to be fine." I attempt to comfort her. She nods her head and watches her feet as she goes down the steps to make sure she doesn't trip.