six

Why do men have to be such fucking slobs?

I mean is it really that hard to rinse a plate after eating? Apparently, for Harry it is. I swear this leftover food made eye contact with Medusa and turned into stone.

Speaking of Harry, he's been unusually nice to me after my mental breakdown yesterday morning. I don't know how to feel about it but honestly, I'm not complaining. It's better than having him bark orders at me.

He even told me to relax this weekend. Like who the fuck are you?

I'm still trying to process the fact that he hugged me yesterday too. It was unexpected but it honestly was very comforting. Having that sense of physical touch was so soothing and he's an amazing hugger even though he seemed nervous as hell doing it.

The thought of him actually having a heart never crossed even crossed my mind until the second he pulled me into his arms. The warmth of his bare chest against my face put me in such a state of tranquility.

He even promised that he'd make sure nobody would ever touch me again. As much as I want to believe him I just can't bring myself to do it. He kidnapped me. He watched his friend nearly rip my hair out, he's done it himself. He's already crossed that line and I can't let myself get my hopes up.

I need to continue thinking the worst when it comes to Harry and every other man that steps into this house.

Just as I finish the dishes, I hear the kitchen door open and once I turn around to see who it is I see Blake walking over to the fridge.

"Hey, Emera." He says with a smile, his dimples showing. I tug the side of my lips up and nod my head slightly, not saying anything back.

He still gives me a weird vibe and I don't like it. It makes me very uncomfortable.

Once I hear the fridge shut closed, Blake speaks up again.

"You look beautiful today love."

The fuck? How would I even respond to that? It makes goosebumps appear all over my body and not in a good way. The way he even looks at me makes me feel like I'm some sort of prey in his eyes.

 The way he even looks at me makes me feel like I'm some sort of prey in his eyes

"Thanks." I keep it short and dry my hands with a paper towel.

Once he is out of the kitchen I take a deep breath to calm myself down. I wish I wasn't so antisocial but what the fuck am I supposed to do? I don't want to have a conversation with him. I'd rather stay locked in my room all day.

I walk out of the kitchen after finally being done cleaning that area. I'm so excited to go take a bath. They always help me relax and such but I soon learn that that is going to have to wait. Once I enter the living room I notice how dirty and organized it is.