thirty three

h.

I cannot believe this crazy motherfucker literally bit someone's ear off.

I'm so unbelievably pissed off right now and all I want to do is punch something but the only thing keeping me from doing that is Esme driving next to me.

She's the only thing that's been able to keep me calm lately.

I don't understand how someone as amazing as she is could possibly deal with this much of a douche bag.

Then again, she is dealing with me so I can't say too much about that.

But hey, if I really wanted to hurt someone I'd do it by using my hands not by biting an ear off.

I honestly wish I could just kill the kid tonight. I've only met him a few hours ago and I'm already on the edge of torturing him myself.

I can't even bring myself to look at him without seeing red. All I think about when I look at him is how he hurt Esme. It makes me go mental about how he did that shit to her.

I want nothing more than to kill him but I know how bad Esme needs her answers. She needs to properly heal and I want to help her do that any way I can. Even if it means keeping that stupid fuck alive a little longer.

At this point, I'm just hoping that this is helping her. I want to ask her how she's feeling but Is rather do that when she isn't driving.

I never thought that watching Esme drive this thing could make her sexier. Seeing her shift into gears and actually have fun driving has sparked a part of me that I didn't know was there.

For some reason, it has both my heart and my cock throbbing for her.

I still can't believe I fingered her on the side of the road, both inside and out of my car.

I never thought she'd be willing to do anything like that but the way she grabbed my wrist and led my fingers right to her pussy had me so god damn weak for her.

She was so wet for me and I was a second away from getting on my knees and shoving my face in between her tan thighs. Fuck do I miss the way she tasted.

Seeing her face scrunch up in pleasure is the best view I could ever ask for. The sounds she makes are addicting and better than any drug. Plus, the fact that I'm the only one who can make her moan like that has my ego through the damn roof.

"We're here. Where should I park?" Esme says next to me.

She grabs the shift knob and puts it into first gear as she maneuvers the car through the parking lot of my warehouse.

Watching her drive has to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen her do besides watching her dance. There's something about her that just makes my heart go soft and I fucking hate it sometimes.

She turned me soft and she didn't even have to try. What the fuck is that kind of shit?

"There is an underground garage, drive behind the building and it should be on the right side," I tell her. She nods at my words and continues to drive around the parking lot.

It kind of blows my mind how good of a driver she is. Honestly, I instantly think women are bad drivers but she's proved me wrong and I bet she'll continue to do that.