forty four

I'm so sorry...

————————————————————————

1 DAY LATER...

h.

I can't fucking take it anymore. I've been driving myself crazy.

I can't take not knowing if Esme is alive or if she's okay.

I've been holding myself back but I can't anymore. I need to know she's okay. I need to see her one more time.

The house feels so empty without her. There's no music, no laughing, and no her.

I've been pent up in her room since we left Renascent. I just lay in her bed to remember what she smells like and I couldn't help but look at the pictures I've taken of her.

I remember just staring at my three favorite pictures of her, thinking of all the memories behind them.

A smile flashed across my face as I remembered how beautiful she was in this one.

I took this when we were pulled over on the side of the road when she drove my car to the warehouse.

She was teasing me about driving slow so I pulled over on the side of the road and told her to drive. I remember how nervous she was when I had her pinned against the car while I was kissing her and whatnot.

I'll never forget how impressed I was with her that night.

I'll never forget how beautiful she was either. She looked stunning in that green dress she wore and I remember just wanting to rip it off her.

She's so mesmerizing.

She looks so sexy with her glasses on

This night, we were watching Friends for about three hours straight on the couch at the old house and Esme was chowing down on her fourth bag of popcorn.

Sometimes I can't help but think that her sassy little attitude reminds me of Chandler and Rachel.

Every time we would watch Friends, she'd cackle at Chandler's corny ass jokes and I'd just roll my eyes at her. Even though the corny jokes made me want to puke sometimes, I'd deal with it just to hear her giggle.