twenty nine

kids come get your dinner! time to eat :)

———————————————————————

e.

"Now, let's get started," Harry says to Eric.

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous to actually see what Harry is truly capable of in-person but at the same time I know that the person he is going to be doing this shit to completely deserves it.

I don't really know what to expect from Harry but from what I can gather, I know he's about to have a field day on Eric, especially since he can't do anything to Liam either.

I feel the couch move on the right of me and when I turn my head, I see Louis scooch closer to me. He immediately grasps my hand and pulls me closer to him, making me feel safe.

"If you need to leave at any moment, just tell me," Louis says to me. I nod to his words as he puts his arm behind me to rest on the back of the couch.

Once I look forward again, I notice Liam looking directly at me with a regretful look in his eyes. It looks as if he's about to cry at the sight of me but I push back my emotions and look down at my lap.

He probably thinks I'm some sort of charity case for all the shit I've gone through but I'll gladly remind him that it was his fault.

I still can't fucking believe that Eric coming into my life was because of him. Because he wanted to make sure I was safe. I completely understand that his intentions were in the right place but he should've picked a better person. Even then, he should've checked in often and had other people make sure everything was fine too.

"Niall, pick a song and play it on the speakers," Harry says from across the living room.

Play music?

Why would he want to play music right now?

As Niall stands up to go turn the speakers on, I make a confused expression to Harry who quickly notices it.

"It helps get me amped up." He shrugs his shoulders and I nod my head, pretending I understand only to show him support.

Niall walks back over and throws himself on the couch next to me so that I am now squished between him and Louis. If I weren't as comfortable around them as I am now, I would probably be in a mid panic attack over the stupid sacks of testosterone.

Niall turns himself in his spot so that he is laying down and he rests his head on my leg as he scrolls through his playlist on his phone. I am kind of thrown off by the sudden action but I'm not about to kick him off of me.

I can't help but wonder if he acts this way around Millie or not. Either way or not, it's pretty sweet.

I look up at Harry to see him shooting holes into Nialls face by him laying on me but I lightly smile at him to attempt to calm him down. He locks eyes with me for a second and once he sees the smile on my face, a smirk immediately shines on his.

The loud sound of the music blaring through the speakers startles me, causing Niall to cackle lightly. The song starts with the recognizable voice of Steven Tyler which allows me to instantly recognize the song. I look down at Niall to see that he is already looking at me. I nod my head in approval which causes him to furrow his eyebrows.

"You listen to this kind of stuff?" Niall asks me curiously.

I look down at him and raise my eyebrows, taking full offense to his question.