twenty two

pls listen to this song while reading this

———————————————————————

Before I can comprehend Harry's words, he smashes our lips together while keeping a tight hold on my neck.

He steps forward, pushing me back into the steamy shower until my back hits the wall behind me.

As he deepens our kiss, his hand makes itself at home on my hip. His cold rings against my hot skin send a chill big enough that it rattles my bones. He gives the area a rough squeeze before sliding his hand down to my bare ass, taking his time palming my skin.

Harry's tongue takes over without question and explores my mouth with desperation. I greedily allow him as our pants start to fill the empty bathroom. He suddenly breaks apart our kiss leaving me a panting mess.

"Did you think of me when you were pleasuring yourself, love?" Harry says as he brings his swollen lips to my neck, sucking and licking the spot right below my ear. My jaw drops at the mix of sensations and I pinch my eyes shut.

When I don't respond, Harry takes his lips away from my neck to look into my eyes.

"Words Esme." He grits in between his teeth.

"Yes." I moan. When he acts like this it literally makes me melt in his grip, I'll never get enough of it.

Harry hums in response and continues to work on my neck. His large hand slowly slides against my wet skin from my ass to my stomach, his fingertips teasing me as he moves them in circles.

Out of nowhere, Harry lowers his hands and his fingers make contact with my clit, applying pressure to it making me moan. He groans at the feeling of finally touching me and slowly slides his fingers in between my folds, feeling how wet I am before retreating to my clit.

"So fucking wet love." He drags as his fingers rub slow circles against my clit.

"Harry..." I cry out, the pleasure taking over my vocal cords.

Harry brings his fingers down towards my folds and slowly inserts one finger into me. The feeling is a little weird at first but once he curls his finger inside me, I nearly explode on sight.

"Fuck." I rest my head against the wall.

He slides the finger out only to insert another along with it causing my toes to curl in pleasure. Once both fingers are in, he curls them both inside me, rubbing a certain spot that's making me go crazy.

"Say it louder baby," Harry says as he releases his grip on my neck and lowers himself to his knees. I look at him mildly confused but once he begins to press messy kisses against my inner thigh, I come to realize what he's gonna do.

As his lips get closer to my center, I can't help but think how I haven't done this stuff with him earlier. It boggles my mind how good he is at this but I just know he's had many sexual partners so it must be from experience. I'm glad I'm not the type of girl to be jealous about that stuff. I know my worth and I know he didn't know me then so it would be wrong of me to be upset about it. Just because I've never had sex doesn't mean I'm not any less special.

Suddenly Harry's tongue makes direct contact with my throbbing clit. I gasp at the feeling as his tongue writes multiple patterns against me, his fingers working their magic at the same time.

"Harry...fuck." I groan audibly which only makes Harry go faster.

He begins to pump his fingers in and out of me leaving a trail of pants and moans to leave my mouth. The deep pit in my lower stomach starts to build rapidly as he continues to please me.