christmas night, sparks fly

chaos tapped his foot, his hood over his head accompanied by ripped jeans and a pair of Jordan's. he breathed into his hands, the cold wind hitting him like a pile of bricks.

"you blended in." a shorter boy smiled approaching him. "hi woo." chaos responded, looking at his outfit. 

"you're dressed quite normal." jungwoo commented on his modest look. "except for my shoes, everything I'm wearing is under $100." chaos said, the almost $8,000 diamond chain on his neck saying otherwise.

"I don't know much about sneakers, but yang yang probably know what they are." Jungwoo said. "They're Jordan 1 Retro High Trophy Room Chicago's, they can go for about $5,000, but I pulled some strings and got them for $4,000."

jungwoo's jaw dropped, 5,000 actual dollars on something you could easily buy at your local department, shit thats four months rent in a suburban neighborhood. however, jungwoo found it cute about how chaos rambled on and on about different types of sneakers, and how wonwoo had gotten him the zoom freak 1's in a color he didn't have yet for Christmas. jungwoo decided to make a mental note that chaos enjoyed buying and talking about different types of sneakers.

the two decided to walk around and talk for what seemed like 20 minutes, but in reality it had been 2 hours. chaos walked with jungwoo into the park. it had gotten quite and jungwoo was now awkward and nervous. chaos stopped in the middle of the park and looked the older in the eyes. "i like you." he spoke, not diverting his eye contact. "i-i like you too." jungwoo said, taken aback by his boldness.

"i mean this is a date so i guess the only thing left to ask is will you be my boyfriend." Chaos said, his surge of boldness still lingering. jungwoo smiled softly at the younger boy who was now starting to get nervous. "yes." jungwoo whispered, holding his hand.

"i would kiss you right now but we're in a public place." chaos said, his boldness fading away quickly afterwards when he heard the latter giggle "you're quite honest aren't you?" jugnwoo said as they began to start walking again.

"you have no idea." chaos chuckled, holding his new boyfriend's hand.

some time had passed and they were just walking circles in the park, and the two were still holding hands, chaos walking backwards in the park as jungwoo followed. jungwoo smiled softly at the younger. "i've never dated someone younger." 

"guess that makes me a first." chaos said, stopping with his back against a large tree.

"what about me? am i any of your firsts?" jungwoo asked, holding his other hand. chaos thought for a moment, he's only dated two other people but they took a lot of his firsts. jungwoo wasn't his first kiss, he wasn't the first idol he's dated, he wasn't the first guy either, then chaos thought of something, something big. he wasn't sure if he wanted to say it. "you will be."

"what do you mean?" jungwoo chuckled, "i've never had sex, i assume one day in the future you'll be my first." chaos explained what he meant, no shame in it.

"you of all people have never had sex." jungwoo was surprised, he meant it in the nicest way but chaos seemed like the type of person to sleep around.

"nope, my sister would put me in a chokehold if she ever found out i lost my virginity, so i just never did." chaos shrugged.

"you always seem to surprise me chaos, that's for sure."

chaos chuckled lightly, jungwoo loving his beautiful smile. jungwoo was only an inch shorter, but he went on his tippy toes to peck the younger's lips go make him seem taller. chaos looked at the older, a small smirk in his face. they kissed again, softer and longer. they broke away and both smiled at each other. "it's pretty late, should we get a hotel room or go home?" chaos asked.

"let's see, hang out with my new boyfriend or go back to the dorms and drink out of a wine glass... i choose you." jungwoo laughed.

"good choice. i have to text jeonghan to tell him to make up a lie because i won't be home tonight." chaos said, knowing jeonghan was his go to when it came to covering him, even if jeonghan didn't know what he was covering for, he still made sure no one found out where Chaos was

"good idea, i'll text jaehyun."

neither of them wanted their members that already didn't know to find out, especially since they were both still closeted. jungwoo was out to only his family as gay, whereas chaos was out to his family and the maknae line as queer. chaos really didn't have a preference, if he liked you, then he liked you, and queer was the only label he felt comfortable with.

the two put on their masks and hoodies up because they didn't want to risk getting caught. they walked to a nearby hotel and managed to get a bedroom. the receptionist was an older lady so they were most likely safe. they got up to the bedroom and chaos collapsed onto the bed. "if you sleep with socks on i'm making you sleep on the floor." chaos responded as jungwoo took his shoes off.

it didn't even process in chaos' mind that this was the first time they had slept in the bed together. "boom! this is a first." chaos jumped up, scaring poor jungwoo. "what are you talking about?" jungwoo yelled back, holding his heart.

"i've never slept in the same bed with any of my exes." chaos said as if it was something that important or deep. "i'm so honored." jungwoo smiled sarcastically, making chaos roll his eyes.

jungwoo had already been wearing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie which he decided to sleep in. chaos was wearing comfortable pants paired with a windbreaker. he wasn't wearing anything under meath it so he decided to sleep shirtless.

the two laid in bed, jungwoo immediately clinging onto his boyfriend. jungwoo laid on his side, putting leg and arm over the younger, then he put his head on his chest. "comfortable?" chaos asked jokingly. "very," jungwoo responded with a soft smile.

every time one of his exes suggested they sleep in the same bed he always felt super uncomfortable and denied. this time around he was completely comfortable, only his level of comfort with jungwoo scared him.

chaos smiled softly at the older, something he did rarely but jungwoo loved. "i like it when you smile, you look pretty."

"i always look pretty." chaos joked with a smirk on his face. "you're not wrong." jungwoo sighed.

before chaos could reply with a snarky sarcastic remark about his own looks, jungwoo put his hand on chaos' cheek and leaned in to kiss the latter. chaos accepted his kiss as their lips touched. They had only kissed a couple times prior, but it was only ever a small peck or a fat kiss lasting no longer than five seconds. neither of them were the type to take things slow with their relationships but something was different this time around, it felt nice to take it slow.

Their lips began to move slowly and passionately, and the rest of the night ended up being them making out slowly and eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

yeah surprise! double update because I work all day tomorrow :(.