what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

chaos decided one day to let jungwoo meet his childhood friends. there wasn't a lot of them, a group of 10 guys including chaos. they met chaos in middle school except for one person chaos was especially close with. andrew, chaos' ex-boyfriend. the two had known each other since kindergarten and secretly dated for a couple of months but broke things off after realizing they didn't weren't actually in love. chaos and his friends went bowling and they were also excited to meet jungwoo.

chaos scored and pumped his fist into the air. he turned around and everyone cheered him on. "that's how you win fuckers."

"that's only because half way through all of us starting getting our asses beat." andrew replied, chaos leaning on his knees to talk to him.

jungwoo continued to watch the next person despite the jealous feeling he had chaos talked to his ex. yes they were friends but jungwoo couldn't help but feel that way. jungwoo was watching each person take their turn when he felt chaos put a hand on his thigh. jungwoo was confused because it was usually the other way around so he looked at the younger who was still talking to his ex. jungwoo was only able to piece together part of their conversation, especially with the amount of slang that was thrown around. it wasn't the kind of slang he heard his own group say or the kind he heard on the internet. mark called it vegas slang, chaos would throw out words and expect him to understand despite him not growing up in vegas.

it was older slang which jungwoo had heard before, but the newer slang he didn't understand. jungwoo found chaos around his friends weird. chaos in any other setting was usually serious and acting like the serious person he tended to be. his friends were all guys who took chaos under their wing when he went from private to public school. they were the typical city guys you see on instagram. chaos loved them though, he had so much fun with them. chaos got a break from his kept up persona when he was with his friends.

jungwoo thought the group of vegas men had simply gotten more excited because the game was becoming more tied and more intense, the group was throwing around tons of curse words.

jungwoo was wrong on his theory of intense bowling. he hadn't noticed the drinks that were brought to the table. jungwoo remember the last time he was with chaos when he was drunk and didn't want a repeat. he leaned in and didn't feel the need to whisper because they were the only ones in the group that spoke korean. "you shouldn't drink, i won't be the one to drive you home."

"i'm not, don't worry." chaos chuckled, kissing jungwoo to reassure him. jungwoo raised his eyebrow, "you sure you aren't already drunk? you never kiss me in public."

"don't get used to it, i'm just having fun right now."

"i know, i'm just messing with you." jungwoo chuckled this time, giving him one more kiss, the group of chaos' friends then erupting into cheers and hollering before they began to tease chaos on his relationship.

it was the first time jungwoo had seen his boyfriend blush and he found it quite attractive. i chaos rarely got flustered but when he did he would often just walk away from the situation. now he had no where to go besides being playfully teased for kissing his boyfriend. jungwoo smiled softly and when the teasing died down he truffled chaos' hair and kissed him again when no one was looking.

when the bowling alley closed and the group was forced to leave the stood outside for a bit and talked, a few of chaos' friends enjoying a cigarette in the windy humid night. andrew tapped jungwoo's shoulder and spoke to him softly so chaos wouldnt hear. he spoke in korean which shocked jungwoo since he wasn't aware he could speak the language. "i hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot. i know chaos and i talked a lot tonight but i wasn't trying to overstep any boundaries, we just haven't seen each other in a long time."

"nothing to worry about, i understand." jungwoo replied with a soft smile which made andrew nod and smile.

a few of chaos' friends watched their conversation despite not understanding it, they saw jungwoo as quiet and observant but they knew andrew as loud and sociable so they thought they might not have liked each other, but andrew patted jungwoo's back and turned to start a conversation with someone else.

chaos approached jungwoo and grabbed his hand, "let's get out of here, i wanna show you something."

"keke, it's almost 11."

"so?" chaos grinned with his response making jungwoo roll his eyes, "fine."

the couple bid their goodbyes and headed off in one of the cars chaos' mother had. it was chaos' favorite car and he would kill to have it. It was a green Maserati Quattroporte, the less expensive car of his mother's collection. It was one of the only newer models in her collection since she collects mainly older cars. Jungwoo is always taken aback by how chaos drives. He can be extremely serious and cautious and the next second he could slam on the breaks or swerve because he thinks he saw a squirrel in the road.

when they get to the destination jungwoo is confused because they are outside an expensive restaurant the two had contemplated going to the day before before jungwoo saw the price of the food. "baby no."

"come on woo, i'm going to pay for it." chaos leans his elbow onto the center console. "you shouldn't spend that kind of money."

"jungwoo look at the shoes i'm wearing." jungwoo looks at the gray nike sneakers that he remembers chaos saying we're too expensive for what they are. "i don't even wanna know how much those shoes cost."

"we can just get some drinks and order something small to share, please babe." chaos said now leaning into his elbow so his head was nearly touching jungwoo's shoulder. "just drinks and something small, promise?"

"promise." chaos links their pinkies and pecked jungwoo's lips, only to get pulled back into a deeper kiss.

when chaos' neck starts hurting from the position he's in they break apart and smile at each other before deciding to go into the restaurant.

they are careful to not be seen. while the american celebrities and upper class would most likely not recognize them, all it takes is one person to see them and say something for it all to be over. it was different at the bowling alley because they were with chaos' friends, they were all friends, but alone at an expensive restaurant, that was different. they got an isolated table and were unseen except for their waitress who didn't know who they were nor did she really care. they both felt at peace and held hands under the table despite clearly being on a date. they were happy.

they were in love.

sorry for not posting i have a shit ton of exams