valentines

no actual smut but it's implied

the trip out of town was to gangneung-si, a beach town about an hour from seoul. jungwoo and chaos had decided on there because jungwoo wanted to show the younger something new and all chaos knew was city life. he knew chaos liked water, whether is be his nights by the han river or going to a isolated water source when he was angry to get his frustration out, he wanted to bring him somewhere he would enjoy. jungwoo's home town was only about 15 minutes from seoul so the two figures they would stay in gangneung-si from valentine's until the day before jungwoo birthday, and then they would drive to jungwoos home town and stay there for his birthday.

they had arrived early in the day, and had rented a house for a couple of days. relaxing for most of the day, jungwoo doing nice gestures all day, while chaos simply brought home jungwoo's favorite candy back from the store because win his words "good wins everyone's hearts".

and in the night things got heated, as they had planned. it was new and different, but they both enjoyed it.

jungwoo bit the bottom of chaos' lip making him open his mouth, allowing jungwoo to slip his tongue in. chaos moaned into the older's mouth, enjoying the brunette take the lead.

to anyone else, chaos seemed like the dominant one in the relationship. sure he was younger and less experienced but he was stern and cold, whereas jungwoo was giddy and always happy. jungwoo's soft features and personality made him seem like a bottom but that was far from the truth.

one of jungwoo's hands support the younger's head, the other trailed down his torso and stopped at his waist. his free hand went under the younger's shirt.

jungwoo and chaos broke away, the older grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off of himself. chaos admired the older's toned abs before he noticed jungwoo looking at him, "what?" chaos chuckled light most.

"you're so pretty, i want to mark you all up." jungwoo couldn't hide his smirk, "then do it."

jungwoo wasn't going to complain and chaos soon felt jungwoo's lips in his neck, causing him to let out a breathy moan. chaos' free hand traveled up his back and slightly duh into his milky skin when the older bit and nipped at his skin.

chaos sat up and took his shirt off before jungwoo went back to his soft lips, and eventually jungwoo travelled down to the latter's chest. chaos was just as toned as jungwoo was, but no one would ever guess due to his slender figure. jungwoo let both of his hands trail down his torso and stop at his waist. digging his fingers into the soft skin every time jungwoo had his hair pulled on by the american boy. chaos was now littered with hickeys, all over his neck and chest, and even on his stomach as well.

very carefully and slowly, jungwoo undid the younger's belt buckle and threw it somewhere in the room to be found in the morning. chaos looked nervous so jungwoo came up and kissed him reassuringly, as he did so, he unbutton the latter's pants. jungwoo pulled the jeans all the off, and then his own.

then jungwoo started with the kisses again, he smiled and kissed his lips, then his jaw, then under his jaw, thing his neck, collarbone, chest, torso, stomach, and now thighs.

the two enjoyed the night together and for his first time, chaos was pretty happy about it. and afterwards after getting cleaned up they laid next to each other.

"i love you." jungwoo said, kissing the younger's forehead.

"i love you too." chaos responded, eyes closed.

"hickeys look good on you." jungwoo said, looking at the marks on his neck and chest.

chaos chuckled lightly in response, he was exhausted to say the least. "how was it? was i careful enough with you?" jungwoo then asked, looking up at the younger.

"you were perfect, i just didn't think i'd be this tired afterwards." chaos responded, looking the shorter in the eyes.

"it's not as tiring after a couple of times." jungwoo explained, slightly tired himself.

"good to know, i'll run a marathon afterwards next time."

jungwoo laughed at the younger's joke, he put his other hand on his chest and sighed content-fully. "i love you woo." chaos said softly "i love you too babe."

jungwoo drew hearts and stars on the younger's stomach until he heard soft snores and began to drift off himself.

the next morning jungwoo and chaos decided to stay inside, chaos covered from neck to thigh in hickeys, but he liked it. along with that,  jungwoo told him he wasn't allowed to get out of bed today so chaos wasn't complaining.

jungwoo walked into the room, chaos looking at him as he stretched. "i bought american breakfast."

another other person who felt the same as chaos would gasp and smile, but chaos simple face the latter a barely visible smile and sat up in bed. "have you ever had american breakfast?"

"one time with johnny but that was a couple years ago." jungwoo responded, handing the boy the box in which the food came with. chaos opened it and saw food he hadn't eaten since the last time he went home. chaos thanked the boy and ate his food.

jungwoo hadn't noticed it but everytime he looked away, chaos looked at him with the sweetest eyes and smiled softly. he was in love.