night time sky

the night sky shined brightly with tiny stars scattering the darkness, encompassed by a much larger light source. the moon was full, and chaos found it beautiful. he loved the moon and the stars, it reminded him of his childhood when he would go to his balcony and watch the stars twinkle in the sky before looking down and seeing the bustling moving city life underneath him.

this time around chaos wasn't a curious little kid, he was a curious adult. and his back lied against the plush grass that settled near a large river. the only thought he had was 'i wonder if the stars wish upon each other'

and then he sighed in contempt, the hands that propped his head up leaving and lying on his stomach. he had lost track of the time about five hours ago and seemed like once he finally relaxed time had stilled.

he had gone to the river to clear his mind, nothing was necessarily stressing him out or giving him burdens, but life seemed overwhelming for him sometimes and with so many new changes happening he decided to ago to his safe spot. this safe spot was used by chaos to completely relax and essentially, meditate.

the term 'a city never sleeps' was true as chaos heard the sound of cars and busses from the city, but that too was soon tuned out by the stars and moon.

the darkness of the sky is what intrigued the young american boy most. everything in the universe was so big, and compared to others, small. how could so much fit?

"hey kid!"

those two words being yelled at the six foot boy made the entrancing sky seem like nothing as chaos moved his head in the direction of the noise. he locked eyes with that looked like a homeless man, but chaos knew the homeless man, and smiled at him softly. "good evening jeonghoon."

"kid you look like a corpse laying there." he said, sitting down next to the boy young enough to be his grandson. "and it's nearly morning, how long have you been out here?"

"is it really?" chaos asked as he tilted his head. the old man nodded with his lips pressed together. chaos reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone, tons of messages from his members, friends, and boyfriend. a sigh escaped his lips, he was being sucked back into reality.

"you have to be careful, if you make your boyfriend worry for too long he might be mad at you." jeonghoon explains, relaying his own personal experience with his late wife to chaos and jungwoo.

it might have seemed crazy, but chaos told the homeless man everything. the old man didn't know he was famous or an idol, he just knew he was the only person who talked to him and he listened to what he had to say and gave him advice. the clock read 03:39 and chaos sighed. he sat up and rubbed his eyes, stretching his back with a groan. "you sound like me when i wake up in the morning." the old man jokes, making chaos crack a smile with a light chuckle.

"i should get going home now, i'll probably get an earful." chaos says, finally standing up for the first time in six hours. "the convient store across the street is open, you should get your boyfriend something he likes. trust me, it'll make it harder for him to be mad at you if you give him something he likes."

"thank you, good bye." chaos bows and off he goes into the night.

he puts his hands in his coat pockets, the cold weather getting the best of him. he only had a couple of dollars and his keys in his pockets, while he had his phone and a tissue in his back pocket.

chaos reached the doors of the convient store and saw the women at the cash register, he bowed to her and went down a few isles. he wondered what would make jungwoo less pissed at him. jungwoo wasn't one to get mad, but based off the text messages he had, chaos wasn't getting a kiss for a while.

chaos saw something out of the center of his eye, a teddy bear. he wasn't sure why us was there but it was cute and jungwoo loved plushies. chaos thought it was perfect and brought it up to the register. the women kindly rang it up and read out the price he would have to pay. chaos took his cash out of his pocket and counted the right amount. he handed it to her, she recounted and put it into the register. she then handed him the bear back and thanked him for shopping.

the entire way back to the dorm he knew jungwoo was in his bedroom, if he had the next day off he was at the seventeen dorms, and if chaos wasn't there, he was baking with mingyu and failing miserably or telling the others all the 'juicy details' of their relationship per their request.

when the door to the dorms opened he was taken aback by jungwoo on the couch. "you're an asshole." we're the first words he's heard all day from the latter. "bear." chaos replied, holding the heart out for jungwoo to take it. jungwoo looked at him in confusion before taking the bear with caution. "thank you, but i'm still mad at you."

"where were you?" jungwoo asked, angry that his boyfriend had completely disappeared for 6 hours without telling anyone where he was going. "i was looking at the sky."

"for six hours?" jungwoo was baffled, he could never keep his attention on something like that for that king. "i lost track of time."

"you don't say." jungwoo scoffed and chaos smiled at him and apologized. "i'm sorry woo, i just needed some time to myself." chaos tugged on his arm slightly, hoping for answer.

"you're lucky you're cute." jungwoo replied, rolling his eyes.

chaos laid on the couch with a smile, bringing jungwoo down with him. "i'm tired, let's just sleep." chaos said with a sigh. "that's the first smart thing you've said to me."

chaos rolled his eyes and pecked the latter's lips before closing his eyes and drifting into a land of dreams and happiness.

i really like this but it's 4 am and i've never stayed up this late unintentionally. i watched two movies and now i'm tired.