new years eve

"3...2...1... happy new years!"

hold on... i think we might have to go back a little bit.

chaos watched as seungcheol placed a bit bowl of popcorn on the living room table. chaos reached out to take a piece but he got his hand smacked. "they're for later."

chaos huffed and sat back "don't be a party pooper because i you didn't invite one of your friends like everyone else." seungcheol said. "i didn't want to invite those friends." chaos muttered.

"if not them then who? you dating someone?" seungcheol joked, but chaos was quiet which made his eyes widen. "who is it?"

chaos still kept quiet, shaking his head. "chaos is dating someone!" seungcheol yelled at the top of his lungs.

chaos quickly stood up, putting his hand over the leaders mouth, but it was too late, the members came running from the kitchen, forgetting i about the food they were cooking. minghao and mingyu crossed their arms with smirks on their faces. "i gave you a month chaos, couldn't even keep it a secret for a month." mingyu said jokingly.

"you knew about it?" jeonghan asked, turning to him. "we both do." minghao said, "we knew before they even started dating."

"please shut up." chaos pleaded with them. "who is it?" wonwoo asked, now very interested.

"i'm not telling you guys he'd kill me."

the whole group erupted in screams, chaos not realizing he had just said he was dating a guy. "jesus fucking christ." chaos said, putting his hands on his head and sitting on the couch, this is not how he planned on coming out.

"are you okay?" seungcheol asked, still being in shock. "i need to call him, i need to tell him what i did." chaos got up, pushing past everyone and going into the room he shared with joshua.

chaos quickly pressed the contact that read 'best boy💕'. jungwoo picked up and was shocked when he heard a frantic's boys voice. "i'm sorry woo, i think i fucked up."

"hey hey, what's wrong?" jungwoo said, ignoring the eyes and ears from jaehyun. "seungcheol found out i was dating someone and told everyone and i accidentally said 'he' and now they know it's a guy."

"do you want me to come over?" jungwoo hesitantly asked. "what? i thought you didn't want anyone to find out."

"if they already know you're dating a guy it'll only be a matter of time before they find out." jungwoo said. "if you really want to, then come, but i won't force you."

"okay, i'm headed over."

they said their goodbyes and chaos sighed. he decided to get up and tell everyone. he left the room and all eyes were on him. "i can say i definitely wasn't expecting the night to turn out like this, but i do in fact have a boyfriend, and he's on his way so for the time being i'm willing to answer any questions expect for his name."

"is he an idol?" soonyoung asks, chaos nodding in response. "from the big three?" seokmin asks, chaos nods again.

"group or soloist?" jihoon asks, enjoying prying into the younger's private life "group."

"how tall?" seungkwan takes his turn.

"180 cm."

"damn." seungkwan replied, clicking his tongue.

"what's he like?" chan then asks everyone's ears turning up. "the opposite of me."

they all got very interested, and before everyone knew it the doorbell rang. chaos couldn't hide his nervousness as he opened the door and slid outside, covering the peephole with his body.

he greeted jungwoo and gave him a soft long kiss. "they're probably dying to know who it is." jungwoo commented. "you have no idea." chaos chuckled.

jungwoo gave him another reassuring kiss before chaos went back into the house. "if you guys start bothering him i'll kill you all in your sleep." chaos threatened, jungwoo laughing from outside the door.

finally, chaos opened the door slowly, and jungwoo walked into the dorm. everyone except minghao and mingyu's jaws dropped. it all made sense now. the extra long time at mark's dorm, mingyu or minghao insisting on picking the younger up.

chaos let jungwoo get adjusted and the others friends started showing up. as it got closer everyone gathered into the living room and watched the countdown.

"10...9...8..." chaos moved them to the back where they wouldn't be seen. "7...6...5...4..."

chaos wrapped his arm around jungwoo's shoulders, whereas jungwoo had his arm on his back, each of  them having an glass of champagne in their hands.

"3...2...1...Happy New Years."

jungwoo looked at the younger and kissed him softly, and then again before they both broke away chuckling. they looked around and realized no one was watching so they kissed again and enjoyed their 2021 with each other.

i still have 2 hours until new years