the next step

"i think we should take the next step in our relationship."

this was all jungwoo had to say to send chaos into a spiral of worry. he hadn't stopped thinking about it, even though his boyfriend had said it over a month ago. he had asked several members what that meant and they all had the same answer; moving in together. chaos didn't want to move in with jungwoo and he didn't know how to tell him that. jungwoo hadn't brought it up since saying it, but he implied a lot that he wanted to advance in their relationship. it made chaos go crazy and nervous. he even asked mark what he thought it meant. jungwoo had talked to mark about taking the next step already so mark knew what his older friend wanted. he refused to tell
chaos and urged him to just talk to his boyfriend and find out for himself, but chaos didn't like talking about uncomfortable things, so he stayed quiet. he stayed quiet for a long time, and jungwoo eventually had enough of his boyfriend ignoring the topic. "chaos, we need to talk about this."

"um, no we don't." chaos said, watering his overgrown collection of plants in the corner of his bedroom. "just look at what i found c, it might change your mind." jungwoo pleaded with the younger. the shorter stood up off the bed and walked to his boyfriend, putting his phone in front of his face. chaos lifted his head to avoid eye contact with the phone. the blonde smacked chaos in the back of head, the boy rubbing his head and looking at him in shock. "please chaos, just give it a chance."

chaos sighed as jungwoo lifted his phone for him to see once more. "we can look at others too, but this one stands out to me." chaos looked at the phone and the weight of his steer immediately disappeared. a picture of a small, tan chihuahua was displayed on the screen. chaos dramatically fell to the floor with a thud and held his heart. "what the fuck." jungwoo mumbled as he watched his boyfriend on the floor. "you want a dog?" chaos asked as jungwoo crouched down to get closer to him. "yes..." jungwoo was confused, but he laid down besides the latter. they laid in silence but something was still eating away at chaos. for some reason he was upset that jungwoo didn't ask to move in and he couldn't figure out why. "do you not want to get a dog?" jungwoo asks, turning his head to face the younger. "i'm okay with a dog, but i don't know how to take care of it." chaos admits and jungwoo chuckles. "it's not hard, all you have to do is take it out and feed-"

"let's live together." chaos cuts jungwoo off as he stares ceiling. jungwoo sits up and looks at him with wide eyes, "like, our own house? just us?" jungwoo gulps because he's never really thought about the idea of living with his boyfriend. they are together when they have any free time, but it's usually in each other's dorms. "plus our dog." chaos chuckled, sitting up and leaning against the end of his bed.

jungwoo leaned in and kissed the boy, wrapping his arms around the latter. chaos out his hands on the older's waist and indulged in the kiss until jungwoo broke away. "our place has to have a balcony."

"deal."

-
short little something but i made this to set up a storyline so i'll try to be more active with this book is