chaos is a power bottom

what happens when chaos gets drunk... well...

a vase fell, shattering into a million pieces, the boy responsible running away while being chased by his leader.

soonyoung sat uncomfortably, very confused as to why the maknae was hugging him lovingly and kissing his cheek.

"look what I found outside." chaos smiled, approaching the others. "I swear to god if it's a roach again chaos, I'm going to kill you." jeonghan replied. chaos simply turned around and walked right back outside.

he's quite the character. so when jungwoo accidentally got him drunk every member sent out to eat without them and claimed he was jungwoos problem. "babe, give me a kiss, you keep ignoring me!" chaos puckered his lips, waiting to be kissed by the older male, and when he wasn't he opened his eyes and pouted.

"since when did you start calling me babe?" jungwoo said, tipsy himself as he ran his fingers through the Youngers hair.

"you call me baby all the time."

"thats my only nickname for you, you always call me woo." jungwoo replied

"thats not true! you call me baby boy sometimes."

he was right, so jungwoo simply sighed and laidback against the couch, "soonyoung says you get really loving when you're drunk." he said as chaos sat on his knees next to the latter with big doe eyes, something jungwoo hadn't seen before.

"drunk mans thoughts are a sober mans actions... wait thats not how it goes."

"drunk mans actions are a sober mans thoughts." jungwoo correct him, chaos smiling at him again.

"so what you're telling me is that you're secretly loving because I already knew that." jungwoo laughed

chaos sighed and put his head on the latter's shoulder, "I want to be your boyfriend forever." chaos said in all honesty. "I do too baby."

chaos without notice pecked the latter's lips, this is what jungwoo avoided, he knew once chaos kissed him it would only be more and more and he doesn't have as much self control when he's tipsy.

chaos then pecked his lips again with a smile on his face. "do i weigh more than you?" he then asked jungwoo laughed before responding "babe I'm 60 kg (132 lbs)." jungwoo said with a smile, "oh." an only 115 lbs chaos responded. 

jungwoo reached over to the table, grabbing a small glass and filling it with vodka, he took the shot and chaos thought it was the hottest thing he had ever scene. jungwoo cringed at the burn on his throat and before he could say anything, chaos grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

despite the small part of jungwoo's sober mind telling him to pull away because he can't remember how long the others have been gone and they could walk in any minute, but chaos' lips feel so good on his. 

you might not have expected it taking their personalities, but making out with the two always involved jungwoo taking the lead and chaos was completely okay about it, not once would he try to be the one in charge. the same thing happened tonight when chaos laid on the couch and brought jungwoo with him.

they made out often, but it was never anything like this, a drunken, sloppy make out session, it was new but enjoyable. and somehow, someway, the first couple of buttons of chaos' shirt became unbuttoned, and jungwoo's shirt was about to be lost when the door opened and someone yelled. 

"keke's a bottom!" wonwoo yelled in amusement. 

the two quickly broke apart from each other and jungwoo covered his face in embarrassment and chaos buttoned his shirt back up while looking down. "I thought I told you guys not to sin on the couch." jihoon narrowed his eyes at the two, jungwoo wanting to go back to his dorm as soon as possible.every filed in and went away, but seungcheol made sure to smack the maknae in the back of the head as he walked to his room. 

when seungcheol and everyone else was gone chaos laughed and sat back on the couch, "I don't even want to look at you right now." jungwoo said, burning red from the embarrassment. 

"you're the one who unbuttoned my shirt." chaos said, looking at the older. "you're the one who kissed me." 

"not my fault you're hot."

jungwoo couldn't help but chuckle when the comment was made, but the conversation got more serious when chaos asked something. "how far do you think we would have gone if they didnt come in." 

"too far." jungwoo simply responded, knowing his mind was not in the right place and feeling bad about it. chaos grabbed his phone off of the counter and pressed on someones contact. the phone rang and jungwoo looked up. 

"hello?" the voice belonged to mark, he sounded confused. 

"hey mark, I think I left something at your dorms." chaos said with a smirk. jungwoo's eyes widened and he knew the younger was talking about the letter chaos had written to jungwoo for Christmas. 

"what is it?" mark asked, jungwoo hitting his arm  and quietly apologizing for whatever caused chaos to make this call, its like he had forgotten his boyfriend was still drunk off of his ass. 

"its a paper."

"baby please." jungwoo pleaded.

"who was that?" mark asked, and before chaos could respond, jungwoo managed to reach over and hang up. 

"hey it was just getting fun." chaos pouted, "I'm never hanging out with you when you're drunk again." jungwoo sighed, putting his head on the latter's shoulder after sitting back on the couch.

chaos held the older's hand and smiled to himself, "let's just stay like this for a while."

"of course."

idk what this chapter is, it was supposed to end really angsty but I decided ill do the angst later on