Office Attendant

As she came into work she greets everyone, good morning. She already knew her morning duties as an office attendant, get yesterday's files, make sure they're in order and carry them to the CEO's office immediately and must never forget his coffee. But however, she forgot his coffee this morning.

Now entering Mr Magnoly's, he quickly noticed that she didn't have his coffee at hand.
He asked in astonishment,"where is my coffee Ms Turner?"

She stuttered proclaiming that she had forgotten it. So he sent her back to get it. Upon her return, she bumps into one of her co-workers.

Her co-worker Jackey said to her, "by chance are you going to Mr Magnoly's office?"
She replied, "ah! Yes" with confidence.
Jackey insisted that she's willing to carry the coffee for her and so she took the offer and was now on her way back to her office desk to carry out a days work. When Jackey got to his office to drop off the documents and the coffee, he asked if she saw Ms Turner.

She replied, "yes, I insisted to bring it here for her because she's been working hard for the past few days and perhaps she needs a little break" with concern.

He Proclaimed, " I am the boss here, and when I assign tasks to someone else, I don't need anyone else doing that for them". "Now do me a favor, go to her office and tell her I need to see her this instant" with a bit of anger in his tone.

So said, so done, she was now in his office.

She asked in a tiring tone, " what do you need? You could've at least told me when I was here five minutes ago" rolling her eyes cautiously.

He quickly got up slamming his hand on the table, "Ms Turner, lose the attitude". She walked up to him and said "or what? You're gonna fire me?"
"..."

He quickly grabbed her by her tie, bent her over on the table and told her to apologize, with his finger on her clit. But because of her stubbornness, she refused.

He asked her, "are you sure you don't want to apologize?" She didn't respond. So he removed her neat shirt that was tucked away into her skirt, slid his hands up her shirt and started to fondle with her nipples. She gasped. He forcefully lay her onto the desk, and forced his way through her mouth with his long tongue, giving her a sloppy kiss. He knew that she liked it because she was breathing heavily. He started to kiss her neck, ripped opened her buttoned shirt and started to go down on her even more. He started kissing on her breasts and swirling his tongue around her nipples. Her moans started to get out of control, so he knew that she was extremely horny. 

He said to her, "I'm about to eat you out, but promise me you won't cum and if you do, I'm not going to stop. I'll suck on your clit and make you moan so loudly that the whole company knows that you're fucking your boss" staring into her eyes.

He rested her legs onto the desk and opened them up slowly, " you wore this today to seduce me huh"she had on a red thong that was drenched in her pussy juices. He slid one of his fingers into her pussy and she gasped. He slid  in a second one and started moving them in and out until she started to beg him to insert his dick. He started kissing on her belly, her fat pussy, sucking on her clit and her secretions, then tongue fucked her. Her eyes rolled back and she began to moan and shake uncontrollably. She creamed all over his mouth and beard three times back to back because he was still sucking on her clit.

He realized that she broke his promise, so he stuck his dick inside of her dripping pussy and started to give her slow deep strokes with his nine inch dick. She asked him to go deeper so he started pounding her fat, dripping pussy, filling her up with all nine inches. He stroked faster and faster. She came, then he busted inside of her, then watched his cum drip out of her.

She took a bath in his office shower and then got dressed. While she was walking towards the exit, he called her name and said to her, "you forgot this" spinning her red thong around his finger.
She ran and grabbed it and said, "gimme that!"
" by the way I needed that, thanks"

He Proclaimed, "I'm willing anytime" with a smirk. "Oh yeah, don't forget my coffee tomorrow..."
"Otherwise."

She smiled and said, "I hear you"