My Kinky Girlfriend Pt.2

Liae responded, "Spank me with your belt right now then", as she looked back.

He unbuckled his belt and wrapped it around his hand and said, "You're being extra naughty tonight , and you deserve a spanking that you'll never forget", then lifted his hand to strike her.

He strikes her and she gasps, "Is that all you got?",

ugh, she cried as he stroke her again.

He gently grabbed her by the throat, lifted her head and said, "I'm gonna go all out now, if it's unbearable stop me, I love you too much to hurt you", then gave her a kiss.

Saul, "Now bend over for daddy".

He stroke her and said, "Moan for me", Ugh "Finger yourself and moan as loud as you can", she began fingering herself until she creamed all over her hand.

"Yes, I love to see that...you're so fucking creamy", "Now can I lick you clean?", he asked.

She didn't respond so he stroked her again and said, "Answer me!".

"Yes", responded Liae.

As he was about to lick her he said, "Fuck that", then inserted all of his nine inches, deep inside of her.

"I thought you sai-

He gripped her cheeks and said, "Shut the fuck up and throw that ass back".

Liae started throwing it back and began to moan uncontrollably saying, "Wow the way you're throwing it back will make me cum in no time...

She said,"I'm want to cum, I'm gonna cum!".

He pulled out and said, "No you're fucking not...or at least not by me".
He told her, "Come with me...now lie down, I'm gonna tie you to the bed legs free", "And You're gonna watch me enjoy myself...I know you fucking like to watch me jerk off, you're always asking for videos after all".

He sat in-front on her in a chair and started to stroke his cock, he groaned and moaned saying, "is this what you like to see?".

She answered, "Yes, yes", then started to wet herself. "I feel like I want to squirt babe...let me at least feel you inside m-
Then it began to rain with her juice from her pussy. She moaned vigorously.

"You really are a slut", "Do you want to get cream pied?", asked Saul.

Liae responded, "Yes! I want you to fill me up".

He went onto the bed and fucked her in missionary. The bed creaked, They both moaned as he deeply stroked her wet pussy.
He went down on her and ate her pussy. He licked, spitted and sucked all of her secretions out of her, while fingering her at the same time, then she came all over his face, but he wasn't finished yet.

He inserted his dick back into her and started pumping in and out of her, slowly increasing his speed. He grunted and moaned then came inside her.

He laid flat on top of her falling asleep instantly.

Liae, "Saul wake up!!".

He responded, "Let's stay like this for a while, I'm too embarrassed to look you in the eyes right now".

"Aww...don't worry, we both saw sides we've never seen before".

                                          End.