Quickie

"When I leave this dinner table, you'll be my dessert", said Martio in a tipsy tone.

Chae clenched her legs and said, "Hey! You know how I get when you talk like that".

"How do you get wet?", he questions.

Chae yelled, "waiter, we're ready to pay", then held his hand and walked towards the exit.

Martio said to himself as he watched her ass, "Fuck, her ass looks so peached, I just want to stuff my face in between those cheeks", as his wood begins to grow.

They got to the car and Chae decided that she'll drive because he was unable to.

"Can I please play with your pussy while you drive?", then kissed her shoulder.

She responded, "fine, but not too much, I don't wanna get the car dirty".

Martio was excited to hear and started to rub on her legs. She was wearing a short pleated dress. When he got to her private area, he realized she wasn't wearing underwear so he said, "Oh so you know you were going to get fucked after dinner?", then began pumping his middle finger inside her.
She moaned and said, "No don't go to fast you know what'll happen!".

They were pulling up to a red light, he saw that as an advantage so he took it.

He inserted his ring finger and started to move his fingers up and down very quickly. She quickly said, " no baby you can't fucking make me do that right now" ugh as she moan, "I'm feeling it coming down".
He responded, "If you don't want to get the car wet, then sit on my fucking face let me swallow your juices".
She quickly told him to put his head under her and so said he did, She began to moan very loudly then squirted into his mouth. He liked her clean then got up. They were now driving again.

Chae, "Do You know that you're one nasty ass, freaky, motherfucker?"

"Yes, and only for you baby, only for you, there's no shame in my game", he said confidently.

They got home and as soon as Chae opened the door, he locked it immediately and slipped his tie off.

He told her, "Get naked, but leave the heels on".
She got naked and said, "What now you want me to bend over?
"Yes, I want you to bend over with your head on the couch as leverage and put both hands behind your back", he responded.
She did what he said, which he tied her hands together after.

He began to spank and clutch her ass. As he said, "Yes I fucking love your ass". He took his pants off and rubbed his wood on her pussy and said "Not as yet". She moaned a little and said, "but I'm fucking dripping, literally!".
He spanked her and said, "I'm fucking in charge tonight".
"Fuck me", she pleaded.
"Say please Daddy", he responded.
"Daddy"
"Daddy Please"
"Please fuck me hard".
He arched her back and slipped in his eight inches. She moaned as he hit her g-spots. She started playing with her clit, then he grabbed her hand. "You know what happens to me when you do that", then he began stroking faster.
"What, what happens?, she asks.
"I-I, he groaned as he gave her a cream pie.

That...
"That happens", the laid flat on the ground.

"Get up let's go shower",said Chae.

"Dammit every time he drinks he cums so fast, but I can't complain because he always makes sure I'm satisfied first".

"That's what I call a good quickie"

End.