Lingerie Queen

12 o'clock noon.

"Good morning Alison"

"Hello, welcome to Lingerie Queen may I assist you sir?"

"Ah, of course, you're the employee after all haha"  with a grin.

"How long will it take you to notice that it's me?" he asked.

Surprised, she said, "Oh My Gosh! Hi how are you doing? I mean what are you doing in a lingerie store Charlie?" she asked as she chuckles. 

He responded, "I'm glad you've finally noticed me, and that's a rhetorical question...What's a grown man doing in a lingerie store? Hmmm, I'm buying it for someone" he said.

Alison responded, "Well I'll be damned who's the lucky lady?" she questioned.

He responded, "You'll find out soon enough".

Alison laughed as she said, "Ohhh okay, so she's a secret for now... I love the suspense."

"Hehe, sooo what are you looking for? Do you have any preferred style, color or you're just looking" she asked.

"Do you have any black or red bodysuit in lingerie, the ones with garters?" he questioned as he scanned her body to see which color would fit her best.

she responded yes and took him to where they were displayed. "These are all the colors we have, you can look through them and pick which ones you like, and don't be scared to ask which ones look good, I'm a woman of taste after all" she said with an innocent smirk.

He responded, "Will do" and started looking through the lingerie's one by one. As he looked through them he couldn't stop thinking how they would look on Alison. He separated a few and called back Alison to ask her for her opinion on them. 

"How's these for a slim thick woman?" he asked

"They're nice, but I don't think you have the sizing right, you need a medium for this one and large for the other two" she proclaimed.

Charlie suggested, "How about you try them on, you're slim thick, you have all the right curves in all the right places just like her" with lust in his eyes. 

She blushed and responds, "I cant do that I'm working, and besides, persons are not allowed to try on lingerie unless they know for sure that they'll be buying it" while walking away.

He grabbed her by the hand and said, "You didn't give me a clear no, if you do it I'll pay for them as well as they ones I'm going to buy for her, so give me an answer." 

"Okay, but I'm NEVER!!! doing this again, lets go" as she blushed. 

He smirked behind her back as she leads him towards the dressing room. With both of them in the dressing room, Alison is in the changing room trying on the lingerie. She's getting trouble to pin it in the back and asks him for help, "Can you pin it in the back for me?" nervously. He pins it then exist the curtain room. 

Alison says, "I'm coming out now."

When she came out he instantly lapped his leg to hide his boner. She was wearing a black body suit lingerie that reveals her cleavage and her nipples printing through the lace. 

"Wow, it looks amazing on you...can I get a twirl to see how it looks in the back?"

She responded, "Sure, but don't stare too much" while blushing.

She turned around reveling a thong with laced trims above her hips. He walked towards her and started groping her breasts while whispering in her ear, "The lingerie's are for you, you're so sexy, remember I promised that I'll never touch you again, that the sex was a one time thing and will never happen again?"

"..."

"Answer me" he said, as he squeezed both her nipples.

She moans softly then answered, "Yes, ahhh...but it seems like you're breaking it now."

Charlie Proclaimed, "Damn right I am" then proceeds to kiss her ear.

After he kissed her ear, she instantly got wet, she turned around and started to kiss him passionately, but then they started kissing a bit rough. He told her to kneel down and suck his d*ck. Alison loves when he commands her to do things to him and so she did and started to give him sloppy head. He started moaning saying, "Ah stop I'm going to cu-" he stopped her by holding her ponytail and told her to bend over. She bent over and he started to eat he p*ssy from the back. She started moaning out of her control so he got up, covered her mouth and started to give her some deep strokes. Then he stopped and laid her on the floor and started eating her out again, she gripped his natural short curly hair because the pleasure was too overwhelming. He lifted her up and started to stroke her slowly, her p*ssy was so wet that it made him want to cum so he told her to let him finish in her mouth. She Knelt down and sucked his d*ck so he can finish. Both of them came together, but she came so much that her legs started to tremble. 

She quickly went into the curtain room out of embarrassment because of what she had done.  

As he was dressing he said, "You don't have to feel embarrassed, it was great and I like you and you like me."

Alison came out dressed and angry saying let's go before I get fired with her head bowed down. He tried to grab her hand but wasn't successful.

At the counter, Charlie was paying for the lingerie's and told her he's sorry if he made her do something she didn't want to do. 

She shouted softly, "It's not that, and please let's not discuss this at my workplace...I'll come by later to talk." 

He responded, "Okay, see you then" then walked away.

"Check the receipt...I wrote something on it" said Alison

He looked down and saw the note, it read

                                                                                      "Why did you have to F**K me so damn good?"