My Poetic Dominatrix Pt. One

SAM WRITES

Touches as Hot as Flames,

Tiny kisses that feels like fishes' lips to my finger, 

A Slimy, yet Sweet tongue that lies;

A pipe that overflows, not of water, but drinkable,

I hate to Imagine how many  woman he fucked and pleased;

I want to experience  how it feels like to become one with him;

and lastly...

Man: "mam?"

Man: "mam?"

"Uh yes? Sam responds.

Man: "here's your drink"

"Thank you, sorry I wasn't paying attention, I was a little too into writing this poem" she responds while chuckling.

Man: "Do you mind if I hear it?" he curiously asked.

Sam responds, "Mhhm no it's no good, save yourself the disappointment" she said nervously.

The man behind the bar told her that it was okay no one's perfect, with his charming smile.

Sam's POV

God knows I wanted to tell him no but, his scent was so captivating that I personally handed him the book. He read the book while taking one, two glance at me, and let me tell you...That turned me the fuck on. Also, that's where he told me that he studied poetry in college and that he could help me be better at it. How lucky was I? He insisted that we meet at the library tomorrow but my dumbass said this

"How about we go to your place after your shift?" Sam insisted. 

He responded, "But I don't get out until Twelve".

"I can wait" She said in a desperate tone. 

"I'm Sam, what's yours?" She questioned.

"I'm Warren, Warren Scott" He said with confidence.

Sam that's tipsy said, "Okay Mr. Scott, I'll be chilling in the lounge area until your finished" hiccupped, Then staggered away while waving her hand.

11:58

Stranger: "Come on baby let me take you home"

Sam: "I don't date men like you hic, beside I don't even see a dick print...there's no way I'm wasting a body on you hic"

Stranger: "What the fuck did you say Bitch!!?"

Sam: "Your dick is tiny as fuck, and you're kinda hard to look at, now get out of my faceeee hic!!"

The Stranger got up and was about to drag Sam out of the club by her hand.  Warren told him to leave her alone and get out It's already closing time.

The stranger glared at Warren and left her alone. Warren closed up and took Sam to his car. She was beginning to sober up a little during the drive then heard, "We're here".

They both went into his apartment, as she was about to compliment it, he pinned her to the wall with both hands above her head and asked, "What if I was like that guy back there?" She responded, "You're not".

He raised her skirt and groped her. He then asked, "Why aren't you moving?"

She responded, "Because you're the man In the poem...I want yo to do those things to me" While breathing heavily.

TO BE CONTINUED...