Yours Exclusively Pt. One

12:00 Midnight

Knock!! Knock!!

"Who is it?"

Knock!! Knock!!!

"I'm COMING!!" as Ace approaches the door.

Ace said to himself as he peeped through the peep hole, "What the fuck does she want?"

"It's funny that I got to knock multiple times now, I sent you multiple texts and you didn't answer any of them, but I know you saw them" while inviting herself in. 

Ace shouts, "I didn't say you could come in", "Too bad I'm already in... or you can throw me out, even better" said Raven.

He gave a heavy sigh and asked her, "What do you want from me? I already told you to stop dropping in like that, and what the fuck are you wearing?" 

She is wearing a leather coset and a mini skirt that laces up in the back, revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. 

"I wore it for you, don't you like it?" She asked.

He responded, "No, you look like a slut."

"I'm your slut" She said, as she approached him. 

As she was about to kiss him, he pushed her and she fell on the ground landing on her butt with her legs butterflied. He stared at her then gulped because he liked what he saw. He got on the ground with her and started caressing her body and kissing her neck, she pushed him off of her and said, "So now you want to kiss the slut huh? get away from me.

He proclaimed that he didn't call her a slut she just looked like one because of what she was wearing. He laid on the ground for a minute then apologized saying, "I'm sorry okay! I just didn't like the fact that you came up to the complex dressed like that, what if some creep was around the corner waiting for you to be vulnerable?" In a jealous frightened tone.

Raven responded, "I figured it was already late and everyone was asleep already." She continued stating that, "You pushed me away as well and actually made me feel like I was violating you or something" Then shed a tear. 

He quickly got up and said, "I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean it like that...I was jus-, I don't want anyone else to see what I see" Hugging and kissing her on the forehead.

"What!! We're not even dating, do you even like me!!?" She exclaimed. 

He kissed her and said, "We made a deal that we're exclusive to one another, I don't want any other man to stick his D*ck inside of what's mine, it discusses me to think that!!"

"Well how Mr. Selfish that's not good enough...I want to be with you and if I can't have that, then I guess We'll have to stop having sex" As she walked towards the door. 

Ace didn't respond, so she left. 

Two Weeks Later On Campus

Ace was walking towards his class and passed the secret corner where he would chill with Raven, and because he was looking for her all morning, he decided to check and see if she was there. There Raven was with a boy, and because she saw him watching them she told the guy to kiss her. So, he started to kiss her neck and caress her body and raising up her frilled skirt. It didn't escalate any further because Ace went there and stop the guy.

He collard him up and said, "Get your punk ass away from her" angrily.

The guy scurried off leaving Ace and Raven alone. 

Raven asked him, "What the fuck was that about? I mean we're not together so I can fuck who ever I want" while laughing.

He gently grabbed her by the throat and said, "If you want to have sex! you can do it to with me, not some random guy" then kissed her. 

She responded, "Be with me then" while breathing heavily.

"Can I trust you?" he asked as he lifts up her skirt.

She moaned and responded, "Of course".

He whispered, "Can I fuck you raw then?".

"Yes I only have sex with you,  and besides, my body's been craving you for the last two weeks... I'm starving for you" she responded.

He instantly bent her over and slid the tip of his d*ck inside her p*ssy then pulled it out. He then faced her and said, "Come over tonight, as much as I want to fuck you right now...I want to make love to you, I want you...I love you".

She nervously responded saying, "Okay I'll be the at eight". 

He walked off and said, "Wear something sexy" winked, and went to class. 

She said to herself, "What's gotten into this man".

To Be Continued...