My Kinky Girlfriend Pt.1

One afternoon Liae confronted her boyfriend about what she desires sexually.

"Saul, we need to talk" said Liae.
"About?", he responded.
"Our sex life, there's some things I'd like to do but maybe you'll find them to be a bit weird", she said nervously.

Saul looked her in the eyes and said, "I'll listen, I'm not going to judge you babe".

"I think it's better if I show you...Let's undress", she suggested.

She took all her clothes off, while he only took his top off and she told him to lie down. He trusted her so he did what she said. She sucked his nipples and asked, "Is that weird?", but then she looked at his face as he struggled to say "No".

"Do it again", he suggested as his breathing increased.
She sucked on one of his nipples and fondled with the other, he moaned and groaned then turned her over and said, "My turn".

He bent her over in doggy position, slowly arched her back and gripped her ass so hard, spreading her pussy. She gasped as he gave her a lick from front to back. He began spanking and gripping her butt.

"Your a freaky woman after all, you've just been hiding it I see...you like that?", then slapped her ass cheek.

She gave no answer so he smacked her again harder, then held her throat and whispered, "Its okay to be freaky, be honest with me I know you like it...answer!", as he gropes her breast.

She responded, "You're not spanking me hard enough, use your belt".

And that's when she saw a side of Saul she never knew about.

He was shocked, "You dirty whore, is that what you want? A spanking huh?", as he unbuckled his belt.

"I want you to degrade me as well, make me beg you, fuck the shit out of me", she responded.

"If it pleases you I'm for anything, I love to please my woman...arch your back for me", said Saul.