Yours Exclusively Pt. Two

PREVIOUSLY.

He instantly bent her over and slid the tip of his d*ck inside her p*ssy then pulled it out. He then faced her and said, "Come over tonight, as much as I want to fuck you right now...I want to make love to you, I want you...I love you".

She nervously responded saying, "Okay I'll be the at eight".

He walked off and said, "Wear something sexy" winked, and went to class.

She said to herself, "What's gotten into this man".

                                                                                                      Eight O'clock

Raven knocked on his dorm door, Ace quickly approached the door, he knew it was her because she used one of their signature knocks. As he saw her, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into his dorm.

She was wearing a black top, black leather skirt with thigh high stockings and red heels.

He said, "You look so damn sexy" As he fondled with her breast and kissed them while moaning.

She moans uncontrollably while fidgeting to undo his pants.

He grabbed her by the hand and whispered, "No, not just yet, you'll have to beg for this cock".

She looked him in the eyes and said, "No, I want it right now, fuck me" while breathing heavily.

He then started to undress her by taking off her top first and underwear. He wanted to fuck her in her skirt and thigh highs.

He smiled and kissed her on the forehead and said, "I want to make love to you".

She responded,  "Making love is for married couples, that's boring...I want you to slut me out in a good way" while still staring him in the eyes. He said, "Is that so...You wanna get slut out so bad huh, Okay, bend your ass over"

He bent her over and spat on her ass. The spit ran until it reached her p*ssy lips, it lubricated her p*ssy for when he was ready to insert his nine inch cock so that it would slide in easily. He first pumped his fingers into her p*ssy while allowing her to cream all over his fingers.

He licked off his fingers and said, "That's the taste I like...When it tastes like nothing, you know the p*ssy's good and well taken care of" While she's moaning loudly.

After he said that he inserted his dick inside of her and started to stroke her P*ssy, she squirted and came but he wasn't finished yet. She begged him to stop but was still enjoying it. Her legs shook more than an earthquake as he continued pumping his dick inside of her. He moaned and groaned as he said, "Ugh your p*ssy is the best" he gave her three more strokes then came inside her.

They both looked at each other and said "I love you"

They hugged and gave each other a kiss then cleaned up.

On her way out of his dorm he said, "Don't forget to take the morning after pill" while winking.

She asked, "And what if I don't?"

He responded, "It's a win win either way" then smiled.

She watched him crazy, then bid him good bye.

                                                                                               END