College Love Part 1

Enfatari's POV

"College has begun, and of course, I'm the new girl". "How can people walk so proud without that wave of anxiousness? I mean I'm walking and guess what; all freaking eyes on me". "The only thing I'm hoping for is a smooth first day".

"Wait, am I getting noticed by a guy already... he's hot and and he's walking towards me?". "Act natural TARI!!". 

"Hello there, you don't know me, and you look kinda lost...do you mind me showing you around a bit? I'm Terek nice to meet you", while holding his hand out. 

Enfatari's POV

"Is this how f-boys usually introduce themselves?", "But hold on he's smoking' hot!!...Definitely a f-boy run TARI!!" 

She shook his hand and responded, "Enfatari, nice to meet you...a little tour won't hurt so I'll accept your offer", then smiled.

Enfatari's POV

"We all know by now that I would've said yes, I'm a sucker for hot f-boys". "Enough of me ranting, now on to the shit show". 

Both Enfatri and Terek begun their journey around campus and begun to speak a little more about themselves. 

"Soo Terek, how's the college life? besides having sex, parties and drinking, does the workload give you headaches?", Tari asked. 

He chuckled, "Hold up, who told you I did all those stuffs?", "I might just be a nerd", then pointed and the top student list. 

"No way, you are a nerd, my bad.... but not because your grades are high, that doesn't mean that you don't party", she exclaimed. 

He agreed by saying, "True, but it's not right to judge a book by its cover". 

Enfatari proclaimed, "I saw how everyone was staring at both of us...I know your type".

"What is my type", he asked.

She responded, "You're an F-Boy".

He flicked back his silky curls and said, "Not really, maybe these girls are as much of a slut as I am", then walked away. 

"You're an ASSHOLE for saying such a thing about women", she shouted. 

"Don't worry you'll fall for the same asshole...I promise I'm not what you think I am", "Oh yeah, party at my house if you want to swing by later, I'll text you the address", then left for his class.

To herself, "He doesn't even have my number...dumbass". 

MEANWHILE....ENGLISHLIT CLASS

*Ping*

Unkown: The address is 21 drive street.

Enfatari: How did you get my number asshole!?

Unkown: I have my ways, now save me as ' FUTURE BABE ' lol.

Enfatari: In your dreams 

Unkown: Show up later okay, I want you to come. 

Enfatari:...

Her heart fluttered. "No way I'm going", then renamed him. "You should be named, Campus's A-hole", then saved his number.  

The following Night at the Party

She heard people whispering. 

"Isn't that the new girl Tereks' railing?". 

Terek popped out of nowhere and said, "I'm not railing anyone right now chill...she's cool".

Enfatari asked, "What are you on?", "you're so drunk", with her hands folded. 

He approached her and tripped, "I'm totally fine girl", come on let's go inside...enjoy yourself, treat this party as a welcome gift".

INSIDE

"Enfatri, I'm gonna head upstairs for a while, if you need me, I'm in the second room on the left", then left.

She responded, "Okay". 

Enfatari began to feel uncomfortable at the party because she didn't know anyone else but him, so she made her way upstairs to see what he was up to. She went into the room and saw him and another girl talking. She quickly hid behind the door and listened. 

"Just take one more pill", the girl said.

Enfatari quickly came out and said, "Drugging a man to forcefully have sex with him is rape, get the fuck off of him and leave", she angrily said. 

She got up and said, "Stupid girl, I'm not drugging him it's a damn aspirin...You're so nosy...and by the way I'm his sister, but now that you're here you can take over", then handed her the pill.

"Ah, I'm sorry", she shamefully said. 

"No worries", the girl responded then left.

Now that the two were alone, Terek said, "I'm fucked up, but being protected by you was so fucking hot...I mean, I'm not you're type so that makes you hotter to me".

"Why did you protect me by the way and as my sis said, you're so nosy", "What if I really was taking drugs from another female?"

She responded, "I would never condone rape in any shape or form", "You were resisting so I automatically thought it was rape".

"But it wasn't and I'm glad", "Here take this, your sis said to take it", said Enfatari

He grabbed her hand and kissed it, "You're being so delicate right now, I like you this way...It makes me want to be gentle", "You might just bring out my authentic self".

He pulled her towards him and leaned in to kiss her, "Don't I haven't had my first kiss", she exclaimed. 

He quickly stopped and pushed her away, "Get out of here right now then, I'm extremely horny for you, and you're too pure to just be a one nightstand".

She exited the room and stood by the door holding her chest. She heard him jacking off in the room moaning her name. She squeezed her legs together because she too was getting horny because she heard him masturbating. 

She opened back the door and said to Terek, "I feel the same way", then sat on his lap.

"Are you a virgin?", he asked gracefully.

She responded, "Yes".

"Let me finger you first", said Terek.

He began to finger her and asked her, "Are you uncomfortable?".

"No... continue", she responded while panting.

...To Be Continued