I'll Make You Like Men part one

"Ahhhh, the water feels so nice" Nia said as she walked out of the ocean.

Her bestfriend Ryan said, "I told you so didn't I?" she responds, "Yeah yeah."

Ryan asks, "How's the lesbian life so far? have you bagged yourself a girlfriend yet?"

She responds, "I have sex with Rye, but it's nothing serious...I guess you can say we call each other when we want pleasure, there's nothing more to it than pleasure" while stretching. 

"I see, so when are you going to try going out with a man for once?" He curiously asked.

She said, "Excuse me? RYAN! You know I have no attraction towards men" with a little anger in her tone.

Ryan questions her response, "How do you know that? Have you ever tried sleeping with a man before?" with lust in his tone.

She shouted, "RYAN!! I know where this is going, I'm not going to have sex with you, the title you hold is bestfriend and can never be anything more."

"..."

Nia watches his body that was glistening because of the sand on his skin and felt a sudden pulse in her p*ssy. She says to herself, "What was that feeling?" as her face grew nervous. She felt a little wet and questioned herself, "Do I feel wet because of the ocean water or am I wet from looking at his body?" She knew that she wasn't mistaken and knew that she was getting wet from looking at him. Nia broke the awkward silence between both of them by asking him a question.

"Ryan?"

He responded, "Yes Nia" in a calm tone.

she said, "I think I'm wet for you" with no eye contact.

"Haha, are you fucking around with me Nia?" while laughing.

Nia sat closer to Ryan and told him to put his hand into her panties and feel her p*ssy, so said so done. Ryan was shocked because she was just denying that she has no attraction to men. He started fingering her until she told him to stop. 

She moaned while saying, "Stop it feels too good" while she hid her face in embarrassment. Nia said to herself "His fingers are rough but just right, as he was pumping his finger on my walls, I felt something I've never felt before with Rye, it felt so good that I wanted to cum in seconds." 

Ryan removed her hands from her face and told her it's okay to feel embarrassed she's even cuter when she is.

Nia said, "Ryan let's fuck, I want to know what it feels like to have a real cock inside of me."

Ryan grabbed her and laid her on the sand and started to suck her breast while gently biting her nipples. She moaned so loudly because they were far away from others. Her moans turned on Ryan even more and he started kissing her all over her body until he reached near p*ssy. He dragged his tongue down her clit then started stroking her p*ssy with his tongue. She gripped his back with her nails and squirted in his face, but that didn't stop him from eating her out. He licked her clean while pumping two of his fingers inside her. 

She moaned and screamed loudly and says "Ryan, Ryan I feel like I want to cum"

He kissed her p*ssy and says, " Your free to cum baby."

She moaned uncontrollably then came. Ryan bent her over on the sand, then told Nia to arch her back to take his eight inch d*ck. He pushed it into her p*ssy and started to slowly stroke her, he groaned and said "Fuck" then started to stroke her a little faster telling her how good her p*ssy is and that she's doing great. He was only giving her five inches of his d*ck, he decided to give her all eight inches with one deep stroke. She creamed all over his d*ck. He continued to give her all of him but then she told him to stop, let them finish in the water together.

Nia and Ryan went into the water and continued to fuck. She moaned and he groaned so loudly, her p*ssy was too good that he didn't have enough time to pull out so he came inside of her. 

The both of them cleaned up in the water then went back on the sand. Ryan was looking at her and he askes, "How was it?", she responded, "First of all no one can know that we did this...and yes it was great."

Ryan smirked and said, "I know" She laid on his chest and said, "Shut up" while smiling.

Nia while laying on his chest said, "Fuck me again."

Ryan responded, "Yes mam" then rolled over and kissed her.