My Poetic Dominatrix Pt. Two

Previously...

They both went into his apartment, as she was about to compliment it, he pinned her to the wall with both hands above her head and asked, "What if I was like that guy back there?" She responded, "You're not".

He raised her skirt and groped her. He then asked, "Why aren't you moving?"

She responded, "Because you're the man In the poem...I want yo to do those things to me" While breathing heavily.

Currently

Warren proclaimed, "But you hardly know me" while he walked away from her.

"Oh I know you" she approached him then twirled his black tie around her hand and pulled him towards her.

He grabbed Sam by the throat and asked her, "what do you know about me?"

She smirked and said, "People talk about you...uh for instance...I've heard you got a tiny dick and you don't please women" then laughed.

He braced her to the wall and said, "If it's one thing I have, is a big ass dick and that's a fact...You want this fucking cock do you?" then pressed his lump upon her ass.

She slowly bent over and responded, "Yes but, you want me too right?" giving a slight moan.

He sat on the bed and said, "I've been watching you since the first day you visited the bar...and I'd get hard every time you take a sip from your straw, imagining how it'll feel if your lips was on my cock" while slightly feeling embarrassed.

She was shocked. She approached him and raised his head and said, "You don't have to imagine it anymore, because I to also want to please you." While handcuffing him to the bed.

She started kissing him on the lips then travelled the rest of his body with soft kisses and touches. She search for all of his sweet spots and caressed them. He moaned and groaned because of the pleasure he was receiving. She started fondling his dick, spat on it and started pumping it. He begged her to suck it and so she started sucking his cock while moaning because she enjoyed giving him head as it pleases her, knowing that she's pleasing him.

Warren: "Sit on it"

Sam: "No"

She went for a whip and proceeds to say "Beg me" then struck him.

Warren: "Fuck, what are you doing?" while he groaned

Sam struck him again and said, "Beg for this pussy"

Warren: "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

Sam: "I know you like it because apparently, you haven't gone soft yet"

Warren: "..."

Sam struck him again and said, "BEG FOR THIS FUCKING PUSSY!!!"

Warren: "Fuck, fuck, fuck, please Sam, sit on my cock"

Sam: "again"

Warren: "Please, I want you so bad."

She straddled him and started riding his nine inched dick, he was begging for her to stop but she didn't. He came. Sam got off him and said, "What the fuck was that shit? Is this the hype that girls talk about at the bar? What a waste."

Warren responded saying, "That's the first time someone ever took control, I'm usually the one in control" feeling embarrassed.

Sam was putting on her clothes and he implied, "Let's do it again, you can do whatever you want to me, if it pleases you I'm willing to do it" Confidently.

She responded, "The fuck? No thanks I'm out" then left.

Warren punched a hole in the wall and said, "Damn it!! What the fuck, was it even one minute?" then went to bed.

"I think her pussy is magic, or maybe it's because I've been lusting for her? Mann I don't know..."

"Fuck it".