B*tch Please

Chapter 21. B*tch please

Charlie POV

I honestly don't know what to do. But I swear if its Santa locking me up in my own room then screw giving him cookies and milk!

Why couldn't this happened to Alexa I mean she pranks everyone. She even stole money from Mr. Walt! Meaning from school funds. And I, ME... am an angel!

A howl interrupts my thoughts. What now! let me guess Taylor Laughtner came to save the freak'n day!

I look through the window and see the wolf that I saw a few weeks ago. I guess my guess was about right. His piercing eyes stared at my own. He steered his eyes off mine and plopped down. His jaw rested on the back of his paws.

I huff and lay on my bed. He thinks it's funny. Damn you! Why not use the window right? Well the window is made of some plastic and the locks "somehow" are jammed.

So there's no way escaping. Bathroom window? I can barely stick out my head and both my hands with out wasting a few hours trying to get out... Don't ask.

My parents are at a business trip. No I can't reach them because I have no phone or device. Except the tv in front of me.

Oh, Once I find who did this is going to pay dearly.

* * * *

Cassie POV

"So let me get this straight, you are basically a dog-" I was cut off by Hayden growling.

"Oh shut up doggie. Anyway I'm your mate you are an Alpha which makes me a... What again?"

He sighed and pulled me to his lap. "Luna, You're my Luna, our pack's Luna." he mumbled stuffing his face in my bootyful hair.

Heh bootyful such a fun word!

Bootyful!

Bootyful!

Bootyful!

BOOTYFUL!

B-O-O-T-Y-F-U-L!

I giggle at that. Hmm.
"What's so funny." Hayden says.

"Bootyful!" I yelp.

Hayden's POV

"Bootyful!" her sweet looking mouth shouted. She looked like if someone gave a 5 year old candy.

"I see." I respond sniffing her hair. My wolf purrs in contentment as I smell her sweet scent. Is that weird. "No" my wolf said his voice ringing in my skull.

Well who cares if its weird or not. As long as she's with me forever then I'm fine. I look out the window and see it was night time.

Her breath finally evened out. She's asleep. I carry her bridle style and set her down on my bed. Cassie snuggles closer to my pillow and takes a huge inhale. With this action I feel myself proud and ...Cozy? I feel like she's my air my life my home mine only mine. My wolf purrs even more. I want- no need to be with her right now in bed, but I can't because we'll go back to square one.

And I'm not taking my chances. I get a blanket and sleep on the floor right beside my bed... and my mate.

Alexa POV

~Hours earlier~

Yup I'm traumatized for life. No going back or time travel.

I run out slamming the door not caring if they heard me. I sprint down the halls and outside the school. Getting to the tree I hang out with Charlie and Cassie. I sit my back against the tree's rough bark. My legs are tucked in my chest. I slowly rock myself. Mr. Walt and Mrs. Brayton were doing IT in the office.

My eyes, my innocent eyes. I'm scarred for life, Damn it!

OH GOD, DID THEY DO IT IN PAST YEARS TOO! AW MAN YOU FILTHY HUMANS! As soon as I can get up and not vomit I'm washing my hands with disinfecting soap and hand sanitizer.

I shudder at the fact that my principals office might have more germs than the human mouth.

"Alexa!"

"ALEXA!"

"ALEXA DAMN IT YOU WHORE!"

"DONT CALL HER THAT *slap*"

"Ow chill I won't... at least not now."

*slap*

"OKAY! I'll back off calm your man tits. Remember, I still have my lil ol sock filled with butter that will be welcome to become a tool to beat you with!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

I heard voices a few yards away. One sounded like Nathan's and the other sounded like... no it couldn't be!
Mikey!

"Look there she is!"

As soon as those words fell out of Mikey's mouth Nathan ran like mad man right towards me.
He quickly pulled me towards his chest holding me tight. My arms lay limply at my side as he possibly is cutting my oxygen.

He finally lets go and I meet Mikey's brown eyes.

He smiles and opens his arms. I gladly hug him. Then all of sudden I shove him.

I narrow my eyes remembering what he called me a few minutes ago.

"Me a whore! Bitch please we all know who the whore here is." I smirking.

He groaned and said, "That was one time! Stop reminding me!"

I continue smirking and retort, "Where's your other half Mikey."

"Looking for you in the girls locker rooms"

"Pigs."

"What can I say, it runs in the family!"

"Meaning only you two."

"Ye- NO!"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes" he states proudly then frowns realizing what he agreed on and crosses his arms.

"YOU TRICKED ME!"

"I know" I respond cheekily.

"I taught you well young grasshopper" Blake said appearing out if nowhere.

"I know Master." I mutter nodding my head curtly.

~*~
Song above: Rich Kids sang by (not by) Bea Miller

So what do you think-

Cassie: I think it needs to be more about me!

I think otherwise

Cassie: Nobody cares what you think.

Lets ask the crowd.

*me looking at imaginary crowd*

Who ca-

Cassie: Who cares what the author thinks raise your hand.

*one person raises hand while others gulp loudly*

Cassie: Wrong answer buddy.

No Cassie! Don't jump on him!

Gotta go...

Bye!