Uncle Blake Say What!

-*-This how we do do do do do... I'm bored. laaaaaalaaaa- eh now to writing...

Blake's picture |

Chapter 11. Uncle Blake Say What!

Cassie POV

After I broke all the mushy stuff -that I know the guests secretly thanked me for- happened I snuck off to the kitchen to see if they had ice cream. I mean what normal family wouldn't have ice cream in the middle of Fall! Apparently they aren't normal because they don't have ice cream. But they do have the second best thing...

Who am I kidding they don't have any 'second best thing'.

Hmm

I walked out of the kitchen to see my parents talking to Alex's mom. And Alex's dad talking to his bro. Charlie's parents are talking to Alex's uncle and aunt. Charlie is talking to Alex and Max. Bingo

I strolled over there to find them talking about... ME! Better be good stuff.

"I'm worried about Cassie, Alex."

Woman I'm the one who should be worried!

"Why? I think she's perfectly fine?... in a weird way." Alex questions.

Good girl.

"I don't know I haven't seen her after she interrupted you and your mom."

"Pft I didn't interrupt I was doing all the guests a favor. And I disappeared to see if the Coles had ice cream. And the answer to that is horrifying!" I state wide eyed.

"We don't have any." Alex says dryly.

"How do you know!" I say back sassily.

"I live here." she answers.

"Oh.." I say back feeling dumb.

Charlie laughs. Yeah yeah laugh it up.

I pout and say, "Meanie!" and stomp off.

Ooo next stop... Mr. And Mrs. Cole's room!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Alexa POV

After Cassie stomps off to god knows where I leave Charlie and Max to get FOOD!

I mean who can live with out food. I know-

We were all interrupted by a crash upstairs. Everyone stared at the stairs wide eyed and walked up them. My parents were the first ones up. The crash came from mom and dads room. Once they opened the door they let out a few chuckles before they opened the door up wide.

There stood Cassie with a shattered lamp in front of her feet.

"IT WAS CASPAR! I SWEAR!"

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Nathan POV

I miss Alex. Her adorable smile. Her witty remarks. Her-

I was interrupted by a knock outside my door. I let out a low growl. Who dares interrupt my thoughts.

"Alpha I know I found my mate." Aaron strolls inside looking frustrated.

"What's got you so sure and well who's the lucky girl." I nod.

"My wolf Ashton keeps yelling mate in my head and is trying to lash out to find her."

"Do you know her name?" I asked looking straight at his darkening by the second eyes.

"Charlie" he muttered strained. Aaron's hands are in fist by now.

When he said her name he looked like a lost in love pup.

"Well- "

I was cut off by growling and snarling. Aaron's eyes were black as coal. His wolf has taken control.

-OPEN UP A CELL NOW DANIEL- I mind linked one of the pack's guards.

I got out silver handcuffs. Ashton was shouting his mate's name. He looked around ready to pounce at anything that came at his way.

"Calm down Ashton. NOW." I said using my alpha command.

Ashton just roared even more.

"YOU DARE TO DISRESPECT YOUR ALPHA!" I shout my wolf snarling because he didn't get the respect he should have.

Aaron's wolf let a low whimper before smelling the air, he was about to leave to find his mate and complete the mating process. I took this chance to handcuff him after he was cuffed he growled in despair and anger.

He wanted his mate... and he wanted her now.

Daniel came to help and take Aaron well Ashton to a cell.

Aaron finally shifted into his wolf in the cell. He kept thrashing. Damn he broke my cuffs.

I only hope the cell is strong enough... If not Charlie is screwed.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Alexa POV

It was about 10ish and everyone left except for Uncle Blake.

"Alexa come here." my Dad said.

Uh oh what did I do. Oh Fudge they found out!

As I stepped in front of mom and dad and Blake they stared at me.

"It was Cassie! She made me!"

"Uh ok so Alex we called you here because...-" dad starts.

"What if we were to say that someone was about to live here what would you say-" mom says.

"I'm gonna be moving in pipsqueak!" Uncle Blake shouts.

"Really!"

"Yeah it's just that I got into a bit of trouble." Uncle Blake puts in.

My dad snorts which causes mom to slap dad on the head and Uncle Blake smirk.

"Uncle Blake-"

"Call me Blake kid Uncle Blake makes me sound old."

"Dude you're 29." I said.

"No I'm 28."

Oops

"Yeah sure and I'm 30."

"I AM!" He states.

"NO YOU AIN'T!"

-*-
*looks behind to see if Cassia's there*

Lets make this fast Im hungry.

I had to rewrite this 2 times so sry if it's plain.

*Cassie appears out of nowhere*

Cassie: I WANT PIZZA!

YOU ARE JUST A CHARACTER I MADE UP!

Cassie: AND YOU'RE JUST A HUMAN!

YES!

Cassie: WAIT NO I DID-

BYE!