Said Epilogue

Chapter 30. Said Epilogue

Important A/N at bottom

Recap

"Alexa I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I'd give anything to be by your side every day of my life. This ring is a promise ring."

"I promise that I will love you no matter what. That I will care for you and spoil you. I also never got to tell you to be my girlfriend so please accept me, Will you be my girlfriend."

I nodded not even thinking about what I did next.

That night he marked me and finished the mating.

And yes I shared the cupcake.

Recap over

Alexa POV

"So how are you planning to tell him." Daniel smirked.

"Its not you its me?" I wince.

"Well of course its you! He isn't the one who has it." Charlie yawned.

"But how do we tell Nate that I-"

"Oh smoochums its all you." Daniel crossed his arms.

I stare at the small kitten as its greenish blueish orbs stare back.

"...But isn't it their nature to hate all felines." I pout as the kitten purrs in my arms.

"I don't know, I'm not a dog." She shrugged before going back to texting Aaron probably.

"Hurtful!" Danny boy mocked a glare.

"What, your existence?" I mutter as I think of multiple way to tell him I got a kitten.

"This is verbal abuse, I tell ya! I'm gonna tell my mommy on you!" he pouted.

"She'll probably agree." I shrugged.

"No she won't; she loves me to much!"

"What ever floats your non existent boat!" I sing as I exit the room.

* * *

So I planned on leaving the cat on his bed.

Awesome plan right!

He walks in. He sees the cat. He stares at the cat. He falls in love with the cat.

I walk downstairs away from Nate's room so he won't suspect a thing.

I whistle a tune and start heading towards the kitchen.
"Luna is that you! Are you hungry? I'll prepare something!" Bianca stammered as she wobbled around.

"No no Mrs. Bianca I'm not hungry. But I am hungry for some fun." I pout as she smiles at my childish whine.

"Hmm I heard the Alpha was getting here in a couple hours maybe you can plan a night for both of you only, almost like a date."

"Hmm... What a great idea!" I grin as I see the Bianca gleaming with pride.

It's strange how all the wolves want to do stuff for me. If they see a pleased look in my face and they cause it. It looks like they are about to bust with happiness. I mean I'd understand if I were Obama. I would even do something nice just to see if he'll give me a life supplies of skittles.