Puh lease Bruno Mars Would Be So Jealous

WARNING: please read the Author's Note at the end. It's about the book.

Chapter 19. Puh lease Bruno Mars Would Be So Jealous

Nathan POV **>****<

Alexa was currently sleeping on the forest ground with her head resting on my lap. I just told her about me being a werewolf and she took it surprisingly well.

I am normally a really passive guy with a good temper. But just thinking of Alexa leaving me, being in danger or even rejecting me makes my wolf come out.

Don't get me wrong I love Alexa it's just that its a wolfs nature.

-Hey- Nico growls.
I know we blame most of our problems on our wolf. It's true though.

Her parents are ought to be petrified.

Better take her to them before she runs away from me.

-That is if we let her- he mutters.

I called a pack member to leave the pick up truck here and go back to the pack house.

I put her in the pick up and buckle her up. I go to the drivers seat and leave. There weren't many cars passing by in fact there weren't any. I look at Alex's sleeping figure. She was perfect. Her lips were pouty as she slept peacefully. It took all my restraint not to take her back a few hours ago. My wolf is eager to finish the mating process, but I don't want to rush her. *sigh* I don't know how much I can hold.

There's also one other problem. How are her parents going to take it. Last time I went towards her house something was fishy about her dad. He just...He...Its... There's just something off about him that I can't seem to put a finger on.

I didn't even notice that we were here until she groaned and snuggled more to the seat. I glare at the seat. Is it possible to feel jealous towards a... seat?

Once I turn off the engine I hop off and open the door were my mate is. Hmm I like the sound of that. "What are you d-doing" my beautiful mate mutters as she digs deeper onto the car seat... bastard.

I pick her up and murmur into her ear, "Wrap your legs on my waist and your arms around my neck" Obediently she wraps them and lays her head on my chest. I nest my chin on her head breathing in her scent.

The fact that she cuddled closer to me when I touch her or carry her is all I could ask for.

I knock on the door one hand leaving her bum to do that.

As soon as I retract my hand off the door swings wide open. Her mom stood there her eyes filled with worry and fear.

Once she saw whom I was carrying she burst in tears and let me in. I go straight to her room and lay her down. Her mom right behind me. I pulled her covers on her and as I'm about to leave I hear a soft voice making me stop. "Please don't leave..."

"I won't sweet cheeks I'll come right back."

I stuff my hands into my front pockets and walk down to explain everything.

As I step onto the living room I am attacked by a glare. There stood Alex's dad and her uncle Blake. Her uncle sat there eating Kit Kats loudly while smirking.

"Let me try to explain." I take a deep breath and I'm filled with two werewolf scents. My eyes snap towards them and I growl lowly.

"Uh uh uh pup don't growl it's bad manners." Blake states.

"What are you doing on my land." I ask emotionless.

"Well technically it's still your father's." Blake cuts in.

"Hush Blake." Alex's dad speaks giving me a hard look.

"But I was just pointing out-"

"But that pointing out of yours seems to always get you in trouble." Alex's dad retorts. He then turns to me and says, "My name is Oliver and I believe that you are my daughters mate."

I nod curtly. "Well
Alpha please do explain what you were doing with Alexa.

So I spoke and told him everything. I may have skipped the part of Alexa seeing me naked in the woods.

Oliver nodded once or twice here and there while I was talking but still kept a hard look.

"...And here we are." I grin a bit.

"Let me tell you this kid, you hurt Alexa I hurt you. You rush her into mating with you you get hurt... badly." He growls. My wolf didn't take that easily but I held him in. If it meant still being with my mate then be it.

"Oliver if I can ask you a question would you answer it." I asked.

"Depends."

"Why didn't Alexa know that werewolves existed when I told her."

"Let's crawl before we walk kid. And do not mention this to anybody you here me." He glowers.

"Fine." I mutter. The living room was now filled with an awkward silence.

"PUH-LEASE Bruno Mars would be so jealous."

We all turn to Blake who was now whistling... high pitched may I add.

"What! It was awkward?!"

~*~
Jello my fellows... yeah let's just stick with Hi.

Light em Up (My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark) by Fall out boy -live-

Okay first off sorry for not updating earlier.
So the big news is... I'm putting the book on hold. I'm having some writers block. Gah this feels awkward...

Cassie: Nooo I'm going to be frozen! Help help!

You do know I'm still gonna update but not as frequently. Right?

Cassie: Oh... so I have more time to ki- I mean Er watch my little pony! ...yay?

*looks at Cassie wearily*

Cassie: *smiles cheekily*

Well...

Comment

Vote

Hug a stranger while you're at it!

BYE