Slightly

Chapter 'I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's 25'.
Slightly

* * means Zephyr is talking

Alex POV

"Are you from Tennessee, because you're the only ten I see..." the prostitute purred to Daniel as he cringed while me and Jackson snickered.

When you "willingly" flirt with a prostitute and the prostitute flirts back that's your first clue to shut the hell up. When the prostitute starts to seduce you not so sneakily that's your second clue to shut the pie whole... like now because you're in danger.
When she starts to talk about how good she will make you feel in a four walled room with a bed in it that's your third clue to stop or you'll get possibly raped.
When she is now making innuendoes and saying how cute you and her are and your future babies are gonna be, that's your fourth clue to move out of the fucking state and change your name to Bob Banana.

"Your hazel eyes and my blonde hair would make like the most gorgs babe!" Cookie the prostitute puffed out her chest.

"Uh... Eh- I-I yeah... yeah." Daniel stumbled upon his words as he sent me a pleading look.

I sighed and stood from the metal bench and walked up to Cookie. "Wanna here a story I heard seconds ago!" No one commented until Daniel got my drift.

"YES! I mean- yeah sure why not." he answered not so cooly.

"Once upon a time there were two teens. One was a ki- man with copper hair and the other teen was a fake blonde-"

"Danny baby that she sounds like me!" She interrupted

I rolled my eyes and continued.

"Anyway the female teenager was so obsess- in love with the guy and the guy was killed tragically because she was so pushy- In love with him. Her obsessio- love for him was so strong it killed him. El Fin! Any who the moral of this story is that if you don't leave Red Head here alone I'll punch the living STDs out of you."

The blonde pouted before agreeing and sweeping her hungry gaze at Daniel once more before strutting (sashaying) away to her side of the cell.

"Thank you Alex I owe you one."

* * * *

"Dude so when is your cousin coming." I asked Daniel as I made him my pillow.

"He said he was on his way." Daniel winced.

Tsk tsk he's hiding something. He should know better that hiding something is useless around me. I am a built in lie detector.

"Daniel!"

"Fine, He told the alpha about the situation and they should bursting in here in 3-"

CRASH

"Alexa you are in so much trouble once you're out." Nate glared.

"Open the cell."

Dylan came out with keys and muttered, I quote, "I don't get paid enough."

I turn to Jackson and scamper towards him and hug the living day lights out of him.

"Alexa come here now." he said eerily calm.

I gripped tighter to Jackson's neck.

"Ok, Alexa dear, grow some female balls and face Nathan because by the looks of it he's gonna tear me up to chopped spaghetti."

___Half An Hour Later___

"Nate." I kept poking him. He still ignored me.

"Nate!" I whine.