Halloween suprises

Charlie on the right....

************************////////////////////**************************/////////////*********************///////////////////////////******

Chapter 4. Halloween surprises

Alexa POV

"Do you know where Charlie is?" I asked Cassie in the cafeteria.

"Right next to you Alex." said Cassie chugging her orange juice.

"You better not be shitting-" "*cough*"

I was cut off by Charlie.

"What did I say about cursing Alexa Cole!" shouted my purpled haired hazel eyed friend Charlie.

"Not to because it's not respectful or nice, and every time I do cuss I will be greatly punished." I muttered putting my head down. Charlie can be really scary when she's pissed off.

Once this cheerleader shoved her and didn't say sorry just snickered. Well that cheerleader was sent to the hospital and never came back to school again.

Then again it might be a rumor yours truly made.

I heard chuckling behind me so I turned around to see... surprise surprise Nathan.

"How much did you hear Stone." I glared at him.

"Pretty much everything why?" he answered still chuckling well laughing.

"Because-"

"What are you doing talking to him like that he's bad boy, are you crazy!" whispered Charlie in my ear.

"He's my friend well more like acquaintance since he picks on me.'' I whisper back.

"It's called teasing kitten." he said still chuckling well laughing.

"Whoa we were whispering. How did you hear. Do you have super hearing?" I teased him.

"You whisper loudly?" he muttered avoiding eye contact.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes" he snapped. I winced it hurt that he said that but I will not show weakness.

"Sheesh what got your panties in a twist?"

"Nothing" he snarled literally snarled.

His eyes were darkening.

"Hello ladies he needs to be somewhere. Bye?" said Aaron the only guy that ever hangs out with Nathan. Aaron stared at Charlie in... adoration?

Charlie just shied away.

Nathan stormed out of the cafeteria with Aaron hot in his feet but first smiled at us- no... Charlie. Hmm I may play matchmaker soon. Ha yeah right.

It hurt. It hurt to see Nathan walk away from me. Why?

"What was that all about."

"I don't know.'' I mumbled eating my pizza.

Nathan's POV (surprise)

I was angered angered because I let it slip. Angered because she was close to find out the animal I am.

I saw the hurt that flashed in her eyes but just like that it disappeared.

I'm Alpha of the Stone Pack.

She's my mate...

My human mate...

Alexa.

Her dark brown curly hair. Her bright green eyes. Her smooth skin. Her 5.3 hieght making me wanting to protect her no matter what. Her plum lips with that button nose.