The 'Date'

Chapter 9. The 'Date'

Alexa POV

"Is that all you're pea sized brain could think of." I answered smartly.

"No... I already thought of that." she says and two of her minions said 'yeah'.

"Sure, now can you move." I said irritated.

"Uh... how about like No!" Amber scoffed.

"Fine then..." I pushed passed her and walked away. I don't want Max to see this.

"COWARD!" She shouted after me. Everyone stopped that was around. I stopped and turned to Max. "Kiddo I want you to cover your eyes and ears. and sing the ABC's so you don't hear ok." he nodded.

I walked in front of her and started to say back menacingly, "1. I am not a coward 2. You better walk away before this gets messy."

"B*tch" she smirked.

Max was at the letter T. I clenched my fist and gave her a punch straight to the nose. It gave me a satisfying crunch. Ah the art. "OWWW YOUUU!" she screamed.

Some got out their phones before the punch to get the action. The security started sprinting over here. I grabbed the bags and Max and fast walked to the car. I buckled Max and put the the bags next to Max.

I started muttering my new kind of colorful words. (non cuss words) "Why was the lady talking to you like that Alex?" Max asked.

"Well you see I don't like her much... at all and she has the same feelings so she says that stuff to bother me."

"That mean."

"Erm... yeah"

"Alex where we going?" Max says curiously.

"Hanna's jewelry so I can buy mom something."

"Oh..."

We got there in 12ish minutes. Hanna's jewelry is the most popular place in this town to buy jewelry and the most reasonable prices. Once we enter I try to find the locket my mom had wanted last time we were here. She said it was beautiful and looked identical like the one my great grandmother lost.

"Miss is there anything I can help with." says the old guy.

I found the locket behind the glass table. "Uh yeah how much is the locket."

"$156 Miss."

My dad had given me a credit card a few days ago. He said, "Girls right now have credit cards now to buy things so here's one for you do you don't feel left out.''

He literally called me a guy. VERY loving father. I smiled and gave him my credit card. Max sat on one of the chairs eye googling at the shiny jewelry. The kind man wrapped the locket and put it in a navy blue box. ''There you go miss, have a nice day."

"You too sir." he nodded and grinned.

We left and decided to go to a small cozy Café I always came too when I had nothing to do.

There were a few people 4 or 5 but that's it. I got coffee and a banana muffin. Max got hot chocolate because he's still too young to be drinking coffee, and two chocolate cookies. Yup he has an undying love to chocolate as for me it's coffee and chocolate. "Alex do you think I could um bowrrow some of your color pencils."

"Huh yeah sure just don't push to hard." Max is a very smart kid for his age, and very good at art. When you talk to him it's like talking to an 8 year old. At his age I was a troublemaker still but pulling pranks on relatives. When I started going viral with my pranks my relatives had a field day. They actually celebrated that day.