Chapter 10: Sans

Sans glared at Undyne, he lost all his respect for her as the queen. He no longer was interested in being friends with Undyne. She had called him, yet again, to talk about the laws of the Underground. He had a headache from the large crack in his skull. He couldn't remember much about the past other than his brother and how Undyne was starting to annoying him.

"So Sans, I believe we should but back the law of not eating humans. I feel bad since Frisk tried so hard to be everyone's friend." Undyne mumbled as she sat on her throne. Her legs were crossed and her arms were on the arms of the chair.  Sans felt like he was a volcano.

"So you think playing with the law is funny?" Sans growled as he crossed his arms. He avoided eating humans so his stomach hurt like hell. He did let Papyrus eat humans but he regretted it. Maybe it's because Sans still had feelings for Frisk. She had been gone for a year now. Why can't he move on?

Undyne looked at Sans with a confused expression. Sans glared at the queen. No, she wasn't good enough to be queen in Sans's eyes. He gained a deep hatred for the fish that developed very slowly. He used to have a lot of respect for Undyne.

"You feel bad now? You changed that law a year ago. You didn't care about Frisk then so why now?" Sans roared. He was beyond angry. He missed Frisk and knew that she wouldn't approve of what Undyne was doing.

"What has gotten into you?" Undyne asked the short skeleton before her. Sans wanted to yell at Undyne some more but he knew it would be too dangerous. Undyne, of course, didn't know the danger she was in for pushing the skeleton too far. Magic? Sans still had it but he didn't want to fight, for now.

"I dunno. Maybe it's what you said a year ago." Sans hissed. The headache he has hurts worse than anything else that he remembers feeling.  Undyne's face changed from confused to heartbroken.

"Frisk DID abandon us. She won't come back but she was our friend. I realized that it's not right. I was stupid to change that law. I apologize for that crack in your skull. Do you forgive me?"

"No. I will never forgive you. You shouldn't say her name. You are not worried about it!" Sans growled at Undyne. He was done with this. He hated that Undyne said his human's name. He summoned a Gaster Blaster.

Sans grabbed Alphys by her arm. It may have been years since he last talked to Undyne but he didn't want to speak to Undyne's girlfriend. It wasn't worth his time.

"Sans! We need to talk! This could save the Underground!" Alphys pleaded to the skeleton that was now an inch taller than her. Sans didn't want to hear the lizard monster out.

"Pap, open the front door," Sans demanded of his brother. Papyrus, hesitant at first, opened the front door. Sans dragged Alphys outside. He dragged her to the border of Snowdin and Waterfall.

"Sans! Please! I know that you still care about the Underground!" Alphys yelped as Sans threw her into Waterfall. His eye sockets turned completely black.

"Who said that I stopped caring about the Underground? I am just more concerned about Snowdin. Don't step foot here again." Sans hissed at Alphys before he made a wall of bones between Snowdin and Waterfall. Sans then walked to where he last saw Aliza. She is probably hungry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aliza walked into Snowdin town. Her stomach was growling a bit but what is there to eat? Aliza held a flower pot that had Flowey in it. Her feet were cold since she abandoned her shoes a while ago. What would her mother think to know what this place has come to?

"Hey, Aliza," Flowey mumbled. Aliza looked down at her flower companion.

"Hmm? What is it Flowey?" Aliza questioned as her stomach growled. Aliza had a lot of questions about how the Underground used to be and how did it become like this?

"I think that we should keep walking, no. Waterfall is even more dangerous. We could- no that is dangerous as well." Aliza heard Flowey mumble. Aliza walked slowly through the town that looked empty. Her feet felt close to numb.

Aliza thought about how confusing Sans is. He doesn't seem to know how to properly react to something. She wondered what to do if she comes across any new monsters.

"Heya Aliza!" A familiar voice said that brought Aliza out of her thoughts. Aliza looked at the monster that said her name.

"H-hi Sans" Aliza mumbled as she accidentally gave Sans a worried look.  Flowey glared at the short skeleton. Sans glared at Flowey for a minute then he looked back at Aliza and his look softened.

"Here have this. It's some meat that I got from Paps's spaghetti." Sans told the human child as he tried to hand her a piece of meat. Aliza looked at the meat then she turned her head.

"No thanks. I rather not eat someone." Aliza mumbled. Even though she was hungry, she didn't want the only kind in meat in the Underground. It made Aliza more then uncomfortable.

"You will end up starving if you don't eat it." Sans growled softly to the child before he seemed to calm down. Aliza took a step back from the skeleton before and she prepared herself to be killed by him again. She closed her eyes.

"You should leave her alone! Aliza doesn't want to eat her own kind!" Flowey hissed at the skeleton. Aliza could feel her body shaking. She waited for his attack.

But it never came.