Chapter 12: A Door

Aliza sat in the skeleton brother's house. She was hungry but is she really going to trust Sans. She realized that she doesn't have a choice. What was there to do about the food anyway?

She wanted Papyrus to cook in the kitchen. Sans went up to his room shortly after they made it to his house. So it was mainly just her and Papyrus. She still felt cold and her feet felt numb. She had a large fuzzy blanket over her that Papyrus threw over her when he noticed she was shivering. Aliza had left her friend behind, how could she.  Flowey did tell her not to go with Sans. Would Sans kill her again? How did her mother know Sans?

"Human, would you like some of my spaghetti?" Papyrus asked Aliza. She didn't want to accept since she knew what was in it. The idea of eating the spaghetti made Aliza feel sick to her stomach but she is hungry. Besides how much time has passed since she came down here? How long has it been since she ate something? Would she regret this choice? She knew that she would regret eating it but right now, she regrets not eating anything.

"Sure," Aliza mumbled as Papyrus handed her a plate of her future regrets. She gave Papyrus a weak smile as she picked up a fork. A part of her told her to just pretend to eat it then refuse seconds while the other part of her was begging to be fed with any type of food. As she took a bite, she heard a soft knock on the front door. Papyrus seemed to have heard it too.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sans sat in his room as to be recounted that day's events. How could he fix things so he could be with his Frisk again? Since Aliza is Frisk's child then he could have Aliza put in a good word for him if he could fix the nonexistent relationship with her. That could be wishful thinking on his part but he really wanted Frisk to be with him.

"Sans! There is a knock on the front door!" Papyrus yelled from downstairs. Sans was surprised to hear Papyrus yell that since he wasn't expecting anyone to show up. Sans opened his bedroom door and headed down the stairs. He saw Aliza sitting on the couch with a blanket around her. He could cause issues of any more monsters seeing her. Especially if they tell Undyne about a human in the skeleton brother's house.

"Papyrus, why don't you take the human upstairs and maybe play battleship with her," Sans whispered to Papyrus, who nodded in response. Before Sans could blink, Papyrus grabbed Aliza's hand and half-finished spaghetti plate and dragged her upstairs. Sans waited until Papyrus's bedroom door was closed before he looked out the peephole of his front door. There stood Queen Undyne herself. Whatever she wanted from Sans, better be good since he doesn't want to waste his time talking to someone who he doesn't see as his Queen. Sans took a deep breath before he opened his house door, knowing that he is going to hate this conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------

Frisk tried to sneak to the exit of the ruins until Toriel showed up behind her. Frisk still holds care for Toriel but Frisk now knows that her daughter is in this cursed version of the underground that she knew.

"Frisk, please don't leave. We have so much to talk about. Like, did you know that Undyne is Queen now?" Toriel announced to the adult human that stood in front of her. How was Frisk going to escape this time? Last time Frisk knew what she was doing thanks to the help of Chara but now she doesn't have that help. This is the second time that Frisk tried to leave the ruins.

"Frisk, please don't leave me here!" Toriel exclaimed as she held onto Frisk's shoulder. How is she going to get out of this situation so she can find her child?

"Mom, I have a daughter out there. Please, let me go find her." Frisk told Toriel. Her heart thumped in her chest as she stared at the mother goat. Frisk really wanted to find her daughter in the mess of the current underground. 

"She is alright, I am sure Sans is taking very good care of her," Toriel mumbled as she pulled Frisk towards her. Frisk slowly nodded and she allowed herself to get pulled.

Frisk paused as she thought about Undyne being the queen of the Underground. How is that working out? Even though Frisk wanted to believe that Aliza was in good care of the skeleton brothers, something told her to go and see fo herself. Go see if Aliza is alright herself. If Sans and Papyrus are anything like themselves then they would welcome Frisk with open arms.

"Let's go inside and enjoy some pie, my child," Toriel said as she reached for Frisk's shoulder. Confusion clung onto Frisk as she tried to come up with a decision that would work.  Before Frisk could react any more than what she did, she felt something wrap around her waist and pull her into Snowdin out of Toriel's reach. The door was slammed shut by two vines. Frisk stared at the door for a hot minute then she turned to the owner of the vines. A small flower that she immediately realized was-

"Flowey!" Frisk announced as she gave the flower a soft smile. Flowey however didn't return the human's smile which made Frisk frown. Maybe Flowey isn't happy to see Frisk or maybe he knew who Aliza is and where she might be?

"Frisk, I need to talk to you! It's about another human they fell here!" Flowey softly growled as he turned his face away from Frisk. Maybe he is talking about Aliza. How many other humans had fallen? Then she looked around at her surrounding. Nothing felt the same to her anymore. Things definitely changed in Snowdin, maybe the residents of the small town changed as well.