Prolouge

Frisk had crossed the barrier. Sans was told. She did it. She had left them. Every single monster. How could she? Sans and Frisk were friends. She abandoned him. She left him. He loved her but she left the skeleton monster. He enjoyed their friendship. She abandoned him. Papyrus. Toriel. Undyne. Everyone. How could Frisk be so selfish?  How could she not save them? Sans couldn't have been more heartbroken. She had promised him that she won't reset when she made it to the end. He now wishes that she didn't.

He was wishing that Undyne wasn't the Queen of the underground. He didn't want to hear about her changing the laws yet again because she wasn't pleased.

“This is a terrible law!” Undyne would say to Sans before she changed it. He hated this. How could Frisk be so selfish? How could she forget everyone?

“heya, undyne” Sans said when he entered the throne room. The throne used to be surrounded by beautiful flowers but now those very flowers laid on the ground. Each and every one death on the ground.

“Sans! There you are! I need to tell you about this stupid law!” Undyne said. Sans nodded a bit as he approached the throne.

“which law?” Sans asked. He shortly regretted asking as soon as the words left his teeth.

“The law about not eating human!” Undyne said. Sans then thought about him eating little miss Frisk. Would he? No, he wouldn't. If he ever saw her again, which he probably wouldn't, he would welcome her with open arms.

“that law is there for a reason undyne!” Sans told her. Undyne looked at him and stood up.

“Have a problem with me changing that law?” Undyne asked him. Of course, he had a problem with that law. He didn't want to eat one of his closest friend's kind.

“yes! I do have a problem with that law!” Sans said. Undyne rolled her eye and walked up to the short skeleton.

“Why do you respect the Queen's orders?!” Undyne asked Sans. He didn't want to eat Frisk or anyone that she cared about.  

“no! papyrus hasn't eaten anything in three days and I must go make him something to eat! and it will not be human!” Sans said as he began to leave the throne room.

Suddenly there were two spears in Sans's stomach. He saw red.

“So Sans, do you still not agree with me?” Undyne asked him as she walked in front of him.

“why would you eat a human?!” Sans asked Undyne. Undyne started to have a wide smile.

“Frisk abandoned us, Sans! Don't you hate that she did?” Undyne asked. Of course Sans hated the fact that Frisk was gone but there was nothing he could do about it.

“frisk didn't abandon us! she will return someday!” Sans said. Undyne laughed. A spear went through Sans's socket and cracking his skull. It did hurt him.

“She did abandon us!! She will never be back!” Undyne said before she pulled all three spears out of the skeleton.

“she will be back! and until she does then say away from pap and me!” Sans said before he teleported into his room. He knew that she wasn't going to be back.not not anytime soon. Not today. Not tomorrow. Somewhere is in the far future. Today Sans has to keep him and his younger brother alive. Somehow