Chapter 2: A Reset?

Sans sat in the woods. He felt horrible about eating Frisk's kind. She had been so nice to him and his brother. He stared at the Ruins door.

Sans used to keep track of the days, weeks, and years that Frisk has been away. He slowly loses hope that she will return. He didn't know how long Frisk has been gone. He knew Undyne allowed them to kill and eat humans because everyone was starving.

It still felt wrong. The Ruins door then opened. Like all the times before Sans watches, wanting to see if Frisk was the one coming out of the Ruins. Then a girl that looked like Frisk stepped out. Could she be Frisk? She must be, right?

Sans teleported behind the girl. She walked toward the stick that Sans cracked when he met Frisk.

The girl walked and stopped at the gate just like Frisk had. Sans was started to believe Frisk had come back. Who else could it be? He walked up to the girl slowly. Then Flowey popped out of the snow next to her.

“Hey, Flowey.” The girl said. She sounded a little bit like Frisk but many of her voice changed. Maybe…

“Hi, Aliza! Are you enjoying the underground?” Flowey asked the girl. Aliza… so she isn't Frisk?

“I don't know yet, Flowey,” Aliza said. So this kid is trusting the flower. Sans kept walking until he was behind her, he reached a handout.

“human!” Sans asked. This Aliza girl paused when he said that and Flowey went back into the ground.

“don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand.” Sans said. Aliza then slowly turned around to shake his hand, as Frisk did. As soon as Alice's hand touched Sans's, she screamed. Sans laughed.

Aliza looked at her hand. He had poked a spike into her hand.

“Why? Would you do that?” Aliza asked Sans. Sans looked at Aliza.

“why wouldn't I. it's how things worked around here, Aliza,” Sans said. Aliza paused.

“How do you know my name?” Aliza asked him. She talked more than Frisk ever did.

“the weed said it,” Sans said. He took a moment to see everything that Aliza and Frisk shared. They had the same hairstyle, eye color, face shape, and skin tone.

“Oh yeah….. What is your name?” Aliza asked. She was curious. Too curious.

“Oh, yea… my name is sans. sans the skeleton.” Sans told Aliza. Aliza looked at Sans for a moment.

“So Sans-” Aliza started but Sans cut her off.

“my bro is coming! quick! hide behind that confidently placed corpse!” Sans said. Aliza ran towards the corpse then she stopped a few feet away from the corpse. Sans stared at her for a moment. Is she stupid?

“You don't have all day….” Sans told Aliza. She went behind the corpses. Papyrus came up to him.

“BROTHER!” Papyrus said. Sans looked Papyrus right in the eyes.

“there is a human behind that corpse,” Sans said as he pointed to the corpse. Papyrus then ran to the corpse. Sans wasn't gonna give her an easy time as he had for Frisk.

“HUMAN! Papyrus said and Aliza screamed. Sans chuckled.

Then a reset happened. Aliza can reset just like Frisk? The Ruins door opened yet again and Aliza came out. What a cheater. Aliza made it back to the gate. Sans teleported behind her.

“human!” Sans said then Aliza turned around quickly. Sans could have fun with this.