Chapter 5: Toriel

Frisk walked into her house. She lived with her daughter, Aliza. Frisk walked into her kitchen and grabbed herself something to eat. Something felt off for her. Was Aliza home?

"Aliza?" Frisk called out. She waited for a moment to see if Aliza would respond then Frisk walked to her daughter's room. She walked into the room to see that her daughter was nowhere to be seen. Fear flooded Frisk's mind. She ran out of her house and yelled her daughter's name.

Frisk looked at Mt.Ebott. The journey she had taken through the mountain. Chara and Sans had convinced Frisk not to reset. Frisk promised Sans. No matter how badly Frisk wanted to reset, she didn't. Chara showed Frisk a timeline of what would happen if she kept resetting. Frisk felt a sense of guilt for leaving them but she thought it was the best. Frisk went back to her search for Aliza.
---------------------------------------------------------
After two hours of searching the small town that Frisk lived in, she couldn't find Aliza. Where could she have gone to? Frisk called her daughter's phone for the hundredth time and got no answer. Frisk was terrified then another thought appeared in Frisk's mind. What if she fell into the underground? It was a likely chance but Frisk being able to return to the surface was really low.

Frisk was willing to risk it. The underground is a nice place to be. Frisk walked into the woods and started down the familiar path that she had taken so many years ago. She thought of the puzzle her and Papyrus could do. The pie the Toriel baked. The cooking lesson with Undyne. The show with Mettaton. The puns with Sans. Frisk had fallen in love with the skeleton so many years ago.

Of course Sans was older then Frisk but now Frisk was old enough to be with him. Frisk quickly dismissed any more thoughts about romance as she continued the long walk. Frisk didn't see why she should be in a hurry, if Aliza was in the underground then she would be taken care of. All the monsters would be kind to Aliza like they were to her.

Frisk walked into the familiar cave. She was gonna give herself one shot to do this. No resets. No death. Frisk jumped into the hole that took her to the underground. She hit the flowers by there was mud around them.

Frisk stood up and studied the Ruins and how they changed. Frisk started to feel uneasy. She walked down the hall. Frisk stopped when she saw a pile of dust. No one is on a killing spree. Right? Toriel will clear all this up. Frisk continued walking until she made it to Toriel's house. She walked into the place.

"Hello?" Frisk said. Toriel walked up into the room from the stairs and looked at Frisk. Toriel looked different and it made Frisk have even more regret about leaving them.

"Frisk?" Toriel said. Frisk smiled.

"Mom..." Frisk spoke. Toriel paused and both of the women stared at each other.