Chapter 3: No Good

Aliza walked through the snow. What did she do? How did she go back in time after she died? Aliza didn't understand it. She decided not to question it. Sans was the name of the guy that she had heard on her mom's phone. He is a skeleton and a jerk. Why was he? How does he know her mother still?

Aliza walked back to the door. She had just managed to get passed Papyrus. She stopped back at the door. Would Toriel be pleased that she had left her? Aliza felt terrible so she knocked on the door.

"Hello?" Toriel said. Aliza frowned.

"Toriel?" Aliza said.

Silents.

"I'm sorry," Aliza said. A loud thump could be heard from the other side of the door.

"My child! Why must you leave?" Toriel asked. Aliza closed her eyes.

"I just need to know something," Aliza told Toriel. Aliza really needed to know more about her mother and Sans.

"What did you need to know, my child?" Toriel asked me. Aliza looked at the door. She started to feel a lump in her throat.

"I want to know more about my mother. I have this feeling that she was in the underground." Aliza explained.

"Frisk?" Toriel said. Aliza paused. She heard this name from the monsters so much. Why does it sound so familiar now?

"What? Who is Frisk?" Aliza asked.

"Frisk is the only human that has ever left the underground. She is the only one that left alive." Toriel explained to Aliza.

"Was she nice?" Aliza asked. She was curious about knowing more about Frisk.

"I lost hope in her returning after she had been gone for a year. We had seven souls and I hate this thought but when she left the ruins, I secretly hoped she would die like the ones before and now it is obvious." Toriel said. Aliza frowned. She wanted to fix the mess that her mother made.

"What is it that you long the most?" Aliza asked. She looked at the door with curiosity.

"Freedom from the underground. Will you promise me that you will free us?" Toriel asked Aliza. Aliza was taken back from the question.

"Of course, Toriel. I promise that I will!" Aliza said. She smiled to herself.

"Thank you! You should go now and please be careful. The monsters on that side eat humans." Toriel told Aliza.

"I know. I will be careful." Aliza said before she walked back to the corpse. She felt a little unsure of herself. Could she save all the monsters and let them on the surface? First, she will have to get the monsters to stop eating people.

"So, you know Tori?" Aliza heard Sans asked her. She quickly turned to face him.

"What do you want?" Aliza asked him. Sans looked at her. He didn't seem to have been ok. His crack in skull worried her deeply.

"i didn't know that you were frisk's kid," Sans told Aliza. She stared at him.

"What about it?" Aliza asked. She started to feel pain in her back as if someone had just stabbed her.

"That no good, abandoning, backstabbing kid." Sans said. Aliza felt her blood rush down her back and the pain got worse with every word that Sans said.