17 įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµā±Ė¢įµ—įµƒįµįµ‰ || "How to get away with murder."

** warning: gore, murder, graphic descriptions**
.
.
.
[ BASICS ]
Dustin Jax | 19 years old | Homosexual
Male (he/his/him) | 2nd year in university
Mixed ( English ) | Human | Middle Class

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
height 5'3 | Weight 130 | Brown Hair
Light brown eyes | no birthmarks or tattoos
Light tan colored skin | Wears Earrings

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]height 5'3 | Weight 130 | Brown Hair Light brown eyes | no birthmarks or tattoosLight tan colored skin | Wears Earrings

[Personality + Attitude]
Dustin has a quiet front. He keeps his things to himself and doesn't trust easily. He's sweet and kind to everyone, he isn't rude as he likes to keep a good reputation from himself.

[ BACKGROUND ]
Dustin grew up in a toxic household. His father, Rill, was a druggie who would take advantage of his mother's money. Dustin was abused in every way from his dad and his mother would constantly take hits for him. It even costed her her life. Dustin was 10 when that happened and ran away from home. He hasn't seen his dad since.

[ #1 - Killed someone for you ]
You have been childhood friends with Dustin. You loved him and cared about him. You were very protective of him. Dustin trusted you with anything and you did too. Both of you shared a deep bond that no one could break... until a guy named Brody came along in high school. Brody and Dustin became a couple and that's when you realized your feelings for Dustin being more than a friends.

Everything seemed fine between Dustin and Brody. Brody, however, was feeding toxic lies to Dustin, trying to get Dustin to not trust anyone but himself. That's where you and Dustin fell out--and he stopped being your friend. You realized just how toxic Brody was for Dustin and you were worried about it.

You saw bruises and cuts on Dustin and you knew it was a abusive relationship. You wanted to help Dustin but he didn't let you. After high school, Dustin cut all ties with you and so did Brody as they moved to another state.

You tried to not care about Dustin but it was hard. Two years passed and you still managed to be madly in love with him. You decided to track him down. You caught sight of him and Brody in the alley having an argument. You focused all your attention to see how differ Dustin was. Dustin's beautiful appearance was being torn apart by Brody. He was overweight, his face was badly bruised and marked with a few scars. Who know what else lied under his shirt. His health looked terrible. The way Brody treated Dustin was inhumane. You felt so bad for Dustin, he didn't even seem to love Brody.

After their fight, Dustin seemed to leave back to work while Brody went back to his apartment. You followed him and approached him at his apartment. You was so angry at him as you let it all out. Brody was a total psycho. He told you how Dustin was all his and his alone. Brody said that the only reason that he hit Dustin was because he was an idiot and always messed things up. What made you sick to your core, was all he said he was going to ruin Dustin, make him ugly with scars and extremely overweight so that no one even dares to look at Dustin.

You grabbed a knife and stabbed Brody to death repeatedly, until you felt satisfied. You had to free Dustin from this disgusting person. Once you finished, you realized what you done. You quickly cleaned up the area and changed your clothes that were covered with blood. You saw that Brody's phone was ringing with Dustin's name in the caller ID. You?

[ #2 - Hatred took over ]
You have been dating Dustin for a few years. You loved him so much as he meant everything to you. You both lived in a house together which was nearby the university you been attended.

One day, you were tutoring someone elementary school students and didn't arrive home until night. You entered the house and realized none of the lights were on which was strange. Dustin said he was going to make dinner today and you didn't even smell any food which normally it would for dinner. You slowly entered the kitchen and what you saw, shocked you--instantly dropping your notebooks.

Dustin was sitting back against the counter full of blood and the knife too. It wasn't his blood. Their was what seemed to be an old man on the floor--dead was blood all over him. Dustin had stabbed him to death. Dustin was crying, "I-I didn't mean to kill him..." he says as his eyes were puffy from crying. You looked closer and recognized the old man's face. This just wasn't anyone, this, this was the guy Dustin told you he hated and feared. He mentioned to you how he violent abused him and his mom was they were small. It was his dad. You?