01 ᵗʰᵉ ⁱᵈᵒˡ/ᵃᶜᵗᵒʳ | "Risking it all for you."

[ BASICS ]
Aoyue Ellison | 19 years old | Homosexual  
Male (he/his/him) | Singer + Mainly Actor
American ( English )  | Human | Rich

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
height 5'5 | Weight 130 | Light Blonde Hair
Dark pink eye color | No tattoos / birthmarks
Pale and sensitive skin | No Earrings
Apparel: Aoyue has a really good fashion taste, wearing very expensive outfits. He usually wears what he has to wear for his idol group which is a elegant outfit.

[ PERSONALITY + ATTITUDE ]Personality/Attitude: Aoyue is devoted and dedicated to his acting career

Personality/Attitude: Aoyue is devoted and dedicated to his acting career. His devotion leaves people breathless of all the things he does in order to be in his character. He does have a cocky attitude when things don't go his ways. Within the entertainment industry, he is respectful and tries to keep a good image of himself.

Skills/Talents: Aoyue has a talent of remembering lines and roles really fast. Due to this, this is why acting is one of his strengths. He also has a beautiful voice that draws people in which helps him in his idol department.

Fears: Aoyue is afraid of thunder. Ever since he was small, a huge incident happened where he was left traumatized. Any time he hears it, he completely freezes.

Education/Special Training: Aoyue never finished grade school. He isn't the best speller and often makes mistakes even on the simplest of words. He has had special training as he was been taking acting classes ever since he was small and able to talk.

Place/Type of Residence: Aoyue lives with his band members in a large house. They all share a room with each other.

Place of Work: He is currently working with a studio Blue Skies with his singing and acting career.

[ FAMILY + RELATIONS ]
Monica Tyler ( Mother )  | Age 39
Monica is the hugest female acting star in the movie industry. Everyone knows her and adores her. Monica has a distance relationship with her son, Aoyue, since she is always busy with work.

Griffin Gray ( Mother's boyfriend ) | Age 45
Griffin is love with Monica and Monica loves him just as much. They are always lovely dovely with each other. Griffin hardly had a connection with Aoyue as he never spends time with him.