14ᵇᵘⁿⁿʸ ᵇᵒʸ | "I'm not afraid."

*based and inspired by Beastars anime*
[ BASICS ]
Brooks Dallas | 17 years old | gay (Bottom)
Male (he/his/him) | 12th grader (Senior)
Bunny — considered to be a herbivore!

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
height 5'1 | Weight 98 | white hair
Light brown eyes | No tattoos/marks
Pale and sensitive skin | has two piercings
Apparel: Brooks wears whatever that he thinks is stylish. He usually wears his school uniform during the school days. The only days he really gets to dress up on are the weekends.

[ PERSONALITY + ATTITUDE ]Personality/Attitude: Brooks is a nice person and is very outgoing

Personality/Attitude: Brooks is a nice person and is very outgoing. He really doesn't fear any of the carnivores. He doesn't get intimidated—well rarely does. Brooks is pretty bold for a herbivore and many find that strange since they are usually so submissive.

Favorites/Likes: Brooks likes a lot of sweets and candies since he has a sweet tooth. He likes to go out and enjoy himself, he is rarely seen just chilling in his dorm.

[ ADDITIONAL NOTES ]
- Brooks isn't a Virgin. He actually has had a boyfriend who was a carnivore. Their relationship didn't end well which resulted in having to move schools.

** requirements - must be a carnivore **

[ #1 - The project ]
You and Brooks got paired up for a project. Many people were joking around and telling you how you were going to eat Brooks. You were surprised to see that Brooks was calm and didn't appear to be afraid of you. That was completely strange since most herbivores would be scared or rude to be around you.

Both of you discussed about meeting around 7pm to start the project since you guys had club meetings and stuff to attend. You were Vice President of the student council so you had your own dorm. That was where you and Brooks were going to do your project.

Brooks ended up going and you both ended up bonding within the first hours of just getting to know each other. Brooks was building the mini rollercoaster for your physics project when a sweet and addicting smell was coming from him. It was so hard to control. Brook turns to look at you, "Can you help me glue down a few stuff?" He asked with a smile. You?

[ #2 - The new student ]
Brooks was a brand new student at your boarding school. He was very bolder since he greeted not just his own species but also carnivores like you. This made you and your friends irritated at how Brooks acted like he was in the one in charge.

You guys planned to corner Brook after school and teach him a lesson. Brook was at his locker and he saw you and your group of friends. He didn't seemed gazed at all. "Does it really bother you that much that I'm not afraid of you?" He asked with a fearless snicker. You?

[ #3 -Lunch ]
You were a gang leader around the surrounding area. You had most of the carnivores under you fetch out to bring you food (any herbivore) to eat or to entertain yourself with. It really depended what mood you were in.

One day, your kind brought you a cute little bunny. He had his hands tied up yet looked fearless. Brooks groans a bit when they were being rough holding him down. "What should we do boss? Cook it up for you or let you play with it?!" They asked. Brooks glared at you being quite bold. You?