10 ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗʳᵃⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ | "I don't swing that way!"

[ BASICS ]
Huxley Winston | eighteen years old
Male (he/his/him) | Human | 12th grader
American ( English ) | Bisexual | bottom

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
Height 5'6 | Weight 158 | Blonde hair
Light brown eyes | Tan skin | 6 pack [abs]
** He has long eyelashes **
Wear Attire : Huxley usually wears a black jacket with his white long sleeves under, and Demi jeans with his red converse.  Huxley also wears his letterman jacket quite often.

[ PERSONALITY + ATTITUDE ]Personality/Attitude: Huxley is a outgoing people, he loves to talk to people

Personality/Attitude: Huxley is a outgoing people, he loves to talk to people. He, however, tends to be mature in a sense. He can be a pretty chill guy as long as you aren't on his bad side.

Skills/Talents: Huxley has a great talent for basketball. He is really good at making shots—he's been playing basketball ever since he was small which is why he is so good at it.

Place/Type of Residence: He lives in a luxury condo with his father. He has a small family. It's just him and his dad. Huxley's mother died when he was just 8 years old.

Occupation: A high school senior that is attending Grayson High School. He is also a scholar athletic.

[ #1 - You got me? Right? ]
You are friends with Huxley and he is your best friend. You both knew each other since you were small so you both have respect for each other. You are going to have a trip to go visit your step mother's side of the family. This trip was going to be a month and it's during summer. You hated all of them and you knew they were all homophobic. You want to piss them off so you decided to come up with a plan. You were going to pretend that Huxley is your boyfriend and do all kinds of stuff like smooching and kissing. You just had to get him to agree. You're family was really rich so you decided that you were going to buy Huxley a special basketball and get his favorite basketball player sign it. You also were going to tell him that you'll buy him front row seats to a concert that he really wants to go too. You knew that Huxley couldn't refuse the offer. You were right. Huxley instantly agreed on the terms. "Fine. Just this once okay. Just keep in mind I'm straight as fuck." Huxley huffs. You were overridden with joy when you heard that he agreed. You could finally get back to your step mother and her family.

Once you got into your step moms fancy mansion, you took a look around to look at her family. You hated them all. They always took you as a outsider and hated you. They were all corrupted and frustrating to be around. Huxley took a look around and took a breath.

You saw that your step mom storm down the stairs and walked up to you and Huxley. "Who's he? A friend?" Your step mother asked in a rude tone. You?
.
.
.
.
[ #2 - Yes, Captain ]
You were the captain of the basketball team of Grayson high school. You had twin sister that also attended the school and was a cheerleader. Everything in your team was right and Huxley was your right hand man. He was way shorter than you and wasn't as buff as you. However, he was a great shooter which was amazing.

You and your twin sister always do dares to spicy up your high school life. You were seniors so you had to enjoy every last bit of it as you could. You dared your twin sister, Gal,  to do 'it'  with her ex boyfriend and blackmail him. Gal gasped but agreed. She then looks at you and smirks, "I dare you to make Huxley fall in love with you. I also dare you to do it with him." Gal smirked. You sighed but agreed. The time limit of this dare was one month. That meant that you didn't have more time.

You finished coaching basketball. You cleaned up as you were the last to hit the showers. You finished showering. You changed quickly and then noticed that Huxley was on the other end of the branch. Huxley was drying his wet hair. You?
.
.
.
.
[ #3 - My love~ ]
You grew up besides Huxley. He just never seemed to notice you. You guys have had small talk before but nothing too long. Huxley was always so popular so you never had the time. You hated that everyone always took him away from you... it made you feel rage within you. After middle school, you started to grow a unhealthy obsession over Huxley. You would follow him around and take a bunch of pictures of him. You had a whole scrapbook of Huxley. You even had one with you and him photoshopped together. Huxley was your soul mate and the only person out there for you.

You finally got the courage to confess to Huxley. You dropped off a time and location and where you wanted to meet Huxley. You couldn't wait until Huxley was finally you're boyfriend. You have been dreaming of this ever since you were 5. You went to the park at 8pm, it's where you asked Huxley to meet you. You saw that Huxley got out of his car and took a look around. Your eyes lit up seeing the smaller male approaching you. Huxley seemed confused—that's until you confessed. Huxley sighs, "I'm really sorry man, I don't swing that way. No hard feelings." Huxley replied as his eyes lingered back to his car. You?