07 ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵇˡⁱⁿᵈ | "Getting through this."

[ BASICS ]
Ginger 'Gin' Ryland | 16 years old
Male (he/his/him) | Human | 11th grader
American ( English ) | Pansexual | bottom

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
Height 5'1 | Weight 105 | Blonde hair
dull color eyes / can't see /| Pale skin
Tattoos/ Birthmark : He doesn't have any. He does have a few scars on his body. Burn marks.
Wear Attire : Ginger usually wears whatever is given to him. He doesn't have style, he literally just puts on anything people give him. He can't see so he can't give his opinion on things.

[ PERSONALITY + ATTITUDE ]Personality/Attitude: Ever since Ginger lost his sight, he started to become a humble person

Personality/Attitude: Ever since Ginger lost his sight, he started to become a humble person. He matured at a young age ever since he was placed under foster homes. He grew up to be caring and thankful for everything that he has in life. He didn't let himself down when he became blind.

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Ginger's parents are in the crime departure of the CIA. Ginger was 8 and his little sister was barely 1 year.

It was his birthday. His parents wanted to surprise Ginger with a surprise party. They were setting everything up as it was around the time that Ginger came back home from school. Before any of his parents could go pick him up, a huge fire broke out throughout the house. It trapped them in a corner of the house as the mom was carrying their little baby girl. They couldn't escape as the fire as getting to them and it was only a matter of a time when the house would blow up in pieces.

Ginger was dropped off at the bus stop and noticed his parents weren't there so he made his way back home. He was shocked to see that his house was in flames. He ran over to the house as he turns and saw that his parents were trapped. Ginger looked around trying to help them, his parents kept warning him to get out and that they loved him.

Suddenly the house bursts and goes up in flames. Ginger was pushed by and was blinded permanently. He found himself in a bed and hospital the next morning. He heard hardly hear but then it came back when he focused on the voices. He felt his eyes open but he could see anything. That's when Ginger freaked out, that all he saw was darkness. Of course it was hard to him, he was so scared about what he just happened. He constantly kept asking about his parents and then eventually found out they were dead along with his little sister. / the parents were killed by enemies that didn't like them. Being in the CIA, is a deadly job / Ginger felt like he lost everything that day. On his birthday. He lost his mom. He lost his dad. He lost his sister. He lost his home. He lost his vision. Most importantly, he lost his life that he used to have.

Since he didn't have parents anymore, Ginger was placed into the foster care and group homes for someone to adopt. Over the course of the years, Ginger learned to master everything when he was blind. He was Good that people wouldn't even know that he was blind. Ginger tries now to make the best of everything. Never telling or revealing his backstory to anyone.

Education/Special Training: He has been training on how to survive his life while being blind. He also mastered his skills—it's just hard adjusting to a new environment.