21 ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ʳᵉᵈ ʳⁱᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒᵒᵈ | "Your Light"

[ BASICS ]
Red 'Little Red' Jordan | 18 years old | Homo  
Male (he/his/him) | seamstress / tailor
American  ( English )  | Low income class
Human | Bottom (Submissive) )
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]height 5'0| Weight 100 | light blonde hair burgundy eyes | No tattoos / no ear piercings Pale and sensitive skin + smooth (feminine like)Apparel: Red loves to wear exotic and exquisite things

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
height 5'0| Weight 100 | light blonde hair
burgundy eyes | No tattoos / no ear piercings
Pale and sensitive skin + smooth (feminine like)
Apparel: Red loves to wear exotic and exquisite things. He loves the color red and makes sure that most of the clothing that he has is red. He loves to wear the red cape that his mother made him. He usually wears thigh high stockings and shorts along with it. He isn't rich be since he is a seamstress, he can go all out with his clothing.

[ PERSONALITY ]Red is a social butterfly

[ PERSONALITY ]
Red is a social butterfly. He loves to talk and gets to know people, even if they are strangers. If he doesn't know you, he still tells you everything about himself. Rider trusts anyone, maybe it's due to the fact that he lives in a small village which makes him feel safe.

[BACKSTORY]
Red grew up without a father figure. His father abandoned his mother when she was pregnant with Red. Red's father was a wealth man and didn't want the woman he knocked up to give him a bad reputation so abandoning her was more appealing. His mother, Grace, wanted to have a daughter badly and instead had a son. She didn't care that Red was a boy and would dress in him up the time in feminine clothes, many believed Red was a female due to his feminine his appearance was. Red grew up loving that style his mother would dress him in. Grace is a stemstress and designs clothes for commoners. She has her own shop that Red has been helping her run since he was 5. Red loved to design clothes and would often make his own clothes.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»[ FAMILY + RELATIONS ] Grace Jordan ( Mother )  | Age 31Grace is a sweet person, and a good mother towards Red

[ FAMILY + RELATIONS ]
Grace Jordan ( Mother )  | Age 31
Grace is a sweet person, and a good mother towards Red. She felt like she did a good job raising him as a single mother. She loves Red a lot as Red does as well. Grace isn't on top of Red since she believes that Red is old enough to look after himself.

Tiff Jordan ( Grandmother ) | Age 63
Tiff is a independent old woman. Her husband died when she was 50 and decided not to remarry ever since. Her husband built a house deep in the forest and that's where they used to live since Tiff preferred being away from the village. She hated the toxic people within it. She never leaves her small house so if Red and Grace want to visit her they would have to walk 6 hours to get to her little home. Tiff loves her grandson, Red. She always spoils him every time he comes over.

Ty Hill ( Mother's Fiancé ) | Age 45
Ty has been dating Grace for around four years now. They have a strong relationship with each other. However, Ty doesn't like Red at all. He tolerated him as much as he can since Red looks exactly like his mother. He has abused Red a couple of times when he was young and Grace was out of town. Ever since Red turned 18, he stopped with the abuse.

Ryker Jetson ( Birth Father ) | Age ( N/A)
Unknown.

-

[ 01 - Beauty and the Beast ]
You were really petty when you were a young man. You were of noble class and treated every girl you were with like they were nothing to you when you had intercourse with them. You had power, good looks and a ton of money. It was very corrupting but you enjoyed it a lot.

It turns out, that you broke one of the woman's heart that you slept with. She was a reck and you told her some awful things. You didn't think much of it at the time but it was something that you gravely regret now. She cursed you, since she was a witch. She placed a powerful curse on you.

The curse turned you into a hideous male human like beast. The spell could only be broken if someone falls in love with you the way that you are now and have to go through with intercourse before the spell can be broken.

It's been ten years and yet you haven't managed to break the spell. You lived in a abandoned mansion deep in the forest. You gave up hope completely that you would ever returned to your normal self. You believed that their was no way that anyone could love you.

One day, you were hunting to collect food. You saw a male in a red hoodie holding a basket as he walks across the forest. This was your first time of coming into contact with a human in a long while. However, the male in the red hoodie caught sight of you and smiles warmly at you. "Are you hunting for food? Why do I share some of mine with you." Red says to you. You were shocked that he would talk to you like a normal human when though you weren't. You?

-
[ 02 - Your happiness ]
You are part of the noble class. You lived in luxurious home. You were forced to marry a woman when you were 23, who was also a part of the noble class like you. You never were in love with your wife Jenna. Even though you didn't love her, it slightly hurt when you got news that she died during labor while giving birth to your twins she was conceiving. One girl and one boy. The girl is named Sara and the boy is named Kaden. You love them both so much. They are everything to you. It was what made your lonely life so much better. It was a lot of work raising them on your own but you did well at it.

When your twins were two years old, they fell really ill. They were 24/7 supervision of a standby nurse. They had a rare heart condition that was slowly killing them. The doctor mapped out a treatment they could turn out in both of the twins surviving. The doctor needed a long list of rare herbs, which you knew that you had to go yourself to get all the herbs. That's all that mattered to you, your kids. You had nothing without them. You promised the doctor that you would come back by night with the herbs.

You left with your horse and instantly had it dashing in the direction of the forest. Your horse were traveling into it for hours, you found most of the herbs. You were deep in the forest, you felt like you were lost. He looked at your list and you need two more herbs. You weren't watching where you were going and you and your horse fell off a cliff. You passed out for a bit and when you opened your eyes, your eyes widen to see your horse gone along with the herbs that took you hours to collect. You were scared that you weren't going to make it back home—back to your kids. You were lost as well, you knew you were possibly days away from your home.

You saw a male in a red coat treating your wounds. He looked up at you, this male was extremely beautiful. You thought you were dreaming but he was actually there. The small male hands you a small bag that contained all the herbs you collected. "This fell out when I saw the horse dashing away. Oh! And my name is Red!" Red says with a smile. You had a arm wound he was treating. You?

-

[ 03 - Magic]
You have been practicing witchcraft since you were a child. Your mother was a witch so you picked up most of her skills quick. You had a small cabin deep in the forest that you got as soon as you were old enough to live on your own. You rarely did spells for others, you liked practicing magic for yourself. You always refused anyone who came to you for spells, especially a certain young male named Red.

One day, you walked into your cabin after collecting herbs and saw Red sneaking around your spell-books and potions. You?