03 ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉᵈ ᵇʳᵃᵗ | "Put you in the worse mood~"

[ BASICS ]
Holden Murphy | 17 years old | 02/13/02
Male (he/his/him) | Human | Rich Class
11th grade ( Junior ) | Sky High School
Irish ( English + French ) | Bisexual (Sub)

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
Height 5'5 | Weight 150 | Light Red mixed with Pink hair color + has a few strands of white.
Yellow golden eyes | No tattoos nor freckles
tan skin | No Earrings or Birthmarks.
Appeal: Holden typically always wears fancy and expensive clothes. He makes sure that everything he wears is made from a brand so he can show off to people how rich he is.

 He makes sure that everything he wears is made from a brand so he can show off to people how rich he is

rare soft look:

[ PERSONALITY + ATTITUDE ]Personality/Attitude: Holden has a very cocky and bratty personality

Personality/Attitude: Holden has a very cocky and bratty personality. Many fear him because of the dominance that he gives off with his attitude. He loves to brag about everything that he has to. Also the fact that is a millionaire. Holden tends to look down at people if you aren't the same rich social class that he is.

Skills/Talents: One of his skill is probably the way that he can make people do things for him. He often makes those lower than him his slaves.

Favourites/Likes: Holden loves strawberry ice cream. He often goes to a ice cream shop that is named ' Rolo's ' to get his ice cream.

Place/Type of Residence: A huge million dollar Mansion that is located on a hill side.

Occupation: A 11th grade Student attending Sky High School.

Place of Work: He doesn't work. He basically just gets a ton of money by his father by just sitting there and looking pretty.

[ ADDITIONAL NOTES ]
- Holden is quite swallow. He loves guys and girls that are attractive and rich. If they don't fall under that category he rejects every single person.
- He isn't a Virgin and has done sexual stuff before with some guys. Holden likes to be experienced so when it comes down to him having a lover—he can please them.
- Holden is pretty smart, he got it from his family—a bunch of smart genes. This gives him more confidence to brag.

** trigger warning — if you can't handle to pick yourself up from aggressive situations or comebacks then this character isn't if you **

| 1. A bit obsessive |
You were what many would deem to be a average income student. Not to too poor nor not too rich. You didn't have many friends in school as you were the type to always be alone. You were a constant target of bullying because of your size. You were way overweight and you were always attacked by that.

One lunch, you were eating your lunch as you looked around. You saw a beautiful male that came to your attention. A red head that was named Holden. Ever since then, you gained a crush and a small obsession over him.

You decided to write a letter putting a location and time—and that where you were going to confess to him. The letter was asking him basically on a date. It was a fancy and expensive letter that costed a lot. You even got a job just so you can have money to spoil Holden if he became your boyfriend. You went over and put it in Holden's locker when no one was looking.

You stayed at your locker as you wanted to see what he was going to say. Holden walked over to his locker and then saw the letter. He went over and opened it with a smirk on his face. "I got a date tonight~" He purred to one of his friends who seemed jealous. "You're so lucky!" One whined.

You went happily home and went over to put on a very high priced outfit on. You wanted to impress Holden as much as you could. You were trying everything to be with him.

You asked Holden to meet you in a private park. You wanted to confess to him in that beautiful closed park. It was 7pm as you drove over to the private park. You looked out your window as you saw Holden waiting, leaning against a tree. He wanted to just sit there and stare at him all day, he looked so beautiful and peaceful.

You got out of the card and approached him. Holden looked up at you, "(Y/N)?!" He says shocked. You went over and grabbed Holden's hand and confessed your feelings for him. After you did, Holden stared at you. He then began to laugh, "You seriously think someone like you can get with someone like me? I mean look at yourself" Holden says, as you felt your sanity crack. You did so much for Holden and this was how he was treating you. "God, thanks for wasting my time." Holden mumbles walking past you. You?

| 2. Daddy Issues |
Holden was your son. You were the CEO of a company. You had it all good, until your wife, Tracy, died when Holden was fourteen years old. It was devastating factor that impacted your whole life including your son. However, it seemed it take a huger toll on Holden's life than yours.

You let Holden be—you let him get away with the serval troubles he has gotten into with other students at his school. You gave him endless amount of money. You never said no to Holden.

That was the biggest mistake of your life, spoiling Holden too much.

A couple of years pass since that accident with your wife. Holden still was a brat, it looked like it wasn't even cause he was sad about his mother's death. You knew this issue was getting out of hand. You never punished Holden before from his actions.

However, one night Holden pushes you to the limit. Holden walked down the stairs all dressed up. He was booty shorts and a beautiful black laced lingerie as seen as his top. It looked like he was going to some sort of night club. "I'm going to a party I'll be back who knows when~" Holden says with a chuckle as he went over to the door. You?

| 3. The Elite party |
You attended a fancy party that the Murphy's threw. Your family was dirty rich. They were good friends with Mrs and Mr Murphy. However, your parents were only nice to them because they wanted to steal the Murphy's car company, money and leave them bankrupt. The Murphy were evil and selfish—only caring about themselves.

Before that party, you parents had everything they needed in order to take everything away from the Murphy's. They wanted to take them off their high horse at the party, so that they could be full of shame.

There was just a problem, you were in madly love with Holden Murphy. You grew up with him and knew sides of him that no one knew. Deep down, Holden wasn't like his parents.

When you arrived at the party, you were on the balcony looking down at the party while drinking a glass of wine. You were in so much conflict, you weren't sure if you were going to tell Holden or not. Suddenly, you felt someone poke your sides.

"You look so down, what's wrong? Girlfriend dump you?" Holden teased you, locking his gold eyes with yours. You?