13 ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ᵐᵒᵐ | "He's a handful."

**UPDATED VERSION + NEW SCENES*
[BASICS ]
Dandelion Michelson | 24 years old
Male (he/his/him) | Human | Middle Class
Waiter at a Café ( Rei's Café) | Mpreg
American ( English ) | Homosexual (sub)

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
Height 5'1 | Weight 100 | Blonde hair
Light blue eyes | No tattoos nor freckles
Very Pale skin | No Earrings / Birthmarks.

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]Height 5'1 | Weight 100 | Blonde hairLight blue eyes | No tattoos nor frecklesVery Pale skin | No Earrings / Birthmarks

[ PERSONALITY + ATTITUDE ]
Personality/Attitude: Dandelion is a soft and kind person. He treats others with care and respect. He has a outgoing personality and never goes down without a fight.

Skills/Talents: Dandelion was really talented in science. When he was in high school, he was scouted by NASA. He couldn't accept the offer since he was pregnant with Tyler he had no choice but to drop out of high school.

Place/Type of Residence: A apartment. It's a small one that only has one room. It has one bed that he usually shares with Tyler.

[OTHERS]
• Dandelion was pregnant with Tyler when he was only 15 years old.
• He was born and rasied in foster care as his parents abandoned him at birth.

------
-> Dandelion's Son
Tyler Michelson | 7 Years Old
Male (he/his/him) | Human | ——

-------> Dandelion's SonTyler Michelson | 7 Years Old Male (he/his/him) | Human | ——

- He is obsessed with his mother and father being together once again.
- Tyler loves to cause trouble for others. He bullies kids and loves to feel superior.
- He is in the soccer team

------

[ 1. Maybe we should... Get together ]
You were having the time of your life at a gay bar near your work place. You are the owner of a car company and the work you dealt with today was so stressful that you needed to get away from it. You met a male named Dandelion who you ended up having a one night stand with. It was a amazing night—however you knew after this you needed to go back to focusing on your work.

As you were going through some paperwork one day, you saw Dandelion. It has been various months since the one night stand. Dandelion looks at you and shares the shocking news that he's expecting your child. You almost flipped. You didn't know it was possible for him to or else you wouldn't have done it. You were frustrated since you didn't want to have a bad reputation and you didn't want to settle down with anyone just yet.