06 ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ | "I don't bite."

[ BASICS ]
Ethan LockWood | 17 years old | Male he/him
Vampire | Middle-Rich Class | Normal House
12th grade ( Senior ) -> Skylark High School
American (English & French) | Homo ( Sub )

[ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ]
Height 5'5 | Weight 120 | black hair
Dark red eyes | Pale skin | Black eyebrows
Tattoos/ Birthmark : He has a tattoo on the wrist of his feet. It's a beautiful flower. He has various ear piercings on his ear.
Wear Attire : Ethan usually wears a lot of stuff that VSCO people wear. All his outfits are always nice—but never crazy expensive. He has a nice fashion that many adore.

[ PERSONALITY + ATTITUDE ]Personality/Attitude: Ethan is a caring person who loves to look after others

Personality/Attitude: Ethan is a caring person who loves to look after others. He is outgoing but never not at the point that he's annoying. Ethan only talks when he feels like he has to talk to people. However, when Ethan is angry or mad, he will make a scene due to the fact that it is really hard for him to get mad at someone.

Skills/Talents: Ethan has a talent at drawing things and crafting items. He has a very creative mind and comes up with ideas that others never thought of. One of his skills, is playing hockey. He is amazing at ice hockey, he usually always plays on the ice.

Place/Type of Residence: He lives in a average house that has a beautiful garden in his backyard.

Occupation: Student attending Skylark High School.

Place of Work: Yogurt shop named 'Jolo's'

──────────
◂◂ Ⅰ Ⅰ ▸▸

[ UPCOMING PLAYLIST ]
◇ Scene 1 song | One More Night

◇ Scene 2 song | Wasted Roses

◇ Scene 3 song -> ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
| 1. Marrying your rival??? |
You were royal vampire. You attended a all vampire private school. Everyone bows down for you and treats you with affection. There was one male who didn't and that was Ethan. You and Ethan had dozens of conflicts with each other. You guys hated each other to death. You and Ethan constantly found ways to humiliate the other. You always raced to see who had the faster time, highest grade, and attraction. You and Ethan already we're having a toxic relation with each other.

- months later -

Today was the day that you were going to meet your future bride. You couldn't wait to see who it was. The door opened to reveal that it was Ethan. Ethan's eyes widen and glared at you. Your mother placed a hand on your shoulder, "Go greet your future partner." She says happily. You?

| 2. That was 200 years ago... |
You were a pureblood original vampire. One of the most powerful vampires to exist. It was the century of the 1800's when you first fell in love. You fell in love with a beautiful black haired boy named Ethan. He was the mayor's son. You dated him for 3 years and you knew that he was going to be the one for you. You were going to ask to marry him since you two were deeply in love and hopefully he would agree to become a vampire and be with you forever. Ethan didn't know you were a vampire. However, it appeared that life had other plans.

One night, you instantly heard that people raided the mayors house and burned it down. They even went over to say that they killed the mayor and his son due to how they believed that they were vampires—the ones causing the killings when it was really you and your siblings.

You instantly ran into the house and went over to find your boyfriend. You saw him. Ethan was in a really bad condition as he was about to die. "(Y/N)... I love you..." Ethan says slowly as you instantly went over to feed him your blood. He couldn't die, you were going to turn him. Ethan then closed his eyes and died with your blood in his system. You went over to pick up Ethan and took him to your mansion. You placed him on your bed as you knew that when he woke up he would be a vampire. You already had plans to guide him into the whole vampire world. Who knew you wouldn't be able to see him. You felt something go through you, a rare silver wood stake. This stakes make pureblood 'die'— but really just put you in a coma. "Time to sleep, older brother." You instantly knew it was your young brother, Nick, who put you to sleep.

-
-
-
-

You suddenly felt the stake being pulled out as it was your sister named Hailey. She helped you help and glanced at you. "I'm sorry brother, Nick hid you really good and I couldn't find you until now." Hailey says as she went over to open the currents. Everything from the whole room seemed different. Hailey was typing some thing on a glowing screen (phone). How many years passed? "200 years have passed if that's what you're wondering." Hailey says and sat over by your side. You were going to ask about Ethan but suddenly Hailey answered that too.

"You know Nick has gone crazy. Since you were resting, he has so much murders and all vampires fear him. His partner in crime, or should I say, husband, Ethan, has done a lot too. It's getting out of control." Hailey says as your eyes widen hearing this.

You instantly went over to their hideout to see if what Hailey said was true. You looked through the window and saw Ethan. Ethan was laying down on the sofa reading a book. You missed him so much, so much. The rumors couldn't be true.

You made your way inside of the house and glanced at Ethan. Ethan looked up from his novel, "(Y/N)??" Ethan asked shocked gazing at you. Your little brother Nick, came out of the kitchen and went over to bring Ethan close and hugs him. "Ha, so you finally decided to show up." Nick says with a smirk gazing at you. "Should I introduce you to my husband?" He says referring to Ethan in his arms. You?

| 3. your brother...!!! |
You and Ethan have been dating for a while. Ethan was human and didn't know the nature about you being a vampire. You very much preferred that to be a secret until then. You had a extremely mischievous younger brother named Dorian.

One day, you told Ethan to wait for you at his house and that you brought the food for Ethan to make dinner. With that being said, Ethan was at your house while you had a few important matters to take care of. However, when you came back, you saw Ethan was laying on the floor. Various vampire bite marks on his neck. It was your brother's Dorian's vampire marks. You grabbed Ethan's hand as your heart dropped, he had no pulse. You instantly ran over to grab your phone to call someone to help before Ethan sat up. Ethan was groaning loudly as he rubbed his head, "What happened?" He asked in a raspy voice and looked at you. You?