Christmas special!

(Thank you for 600+ reads!Merry Christmas :)Though this is not christmas-y.....-Regards,Author.)

Tsunade wrapped her arms around Kanoko's neck.

'kano-nee,let's go to the hot springs!'

Kanoko smiled at the excited young girl.'Great idea,Tsuna!Let's go with everyone.'

'I think so too,'Dan had popped up out of nowhere.

Tsunade grinned.

                                                                        **********************

Though it was easier said than done,now they were bathing in the hot springs.Of course,it had not been possible for everyone to come.But the party was still quite large.

Kanoko sighed.It was really comfortable...

Besides her,there was Tsunade and a woman she had seen with Hiruzen-san before.Her name was Biwako.Tsunade had once pointed the two of them out,'That's Sensei's lady friend!' and wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.Her lips twitched at the memory.

Tsunade and Biwako were talking.Biwako had a stern face and sharp features,but when she smiled at something Tsunade had said,Kanoko realized that she was beautiful.

Suddenly Tsunade stopped talking and glared at the wood wall,which seperated the men's bath from the women's bath.

'Dammit,Jiraiya!How many times have I told you to not peek!I'm coming to get you!'Tsunade roared,getting out of the bath while Kanoko stared at her,dumbfounded.

At that moment,there were noises from the other side of the wall.

'Ow!'It was Jiraiya's voice.

'Don't worry,Tsuna!'Dan shouted.'We've taken care of this idiot!Don't come over!'

Tsunade grumbled,but got into the bath once again.

'When I get out of the bath,he's dead...'

Kanoko smiled weakly,feeling just a tiny bit sorry for Jiraiya.

(I love Jiraiya,but even I don't feel sorry for the peeping brat :)Hope you enjoyed this!)